Everything goes to shit

Tommy had thought dying would be easy, an escape from the fucking torture that was exile. But nothing can ever go well for Tommy, can it? It appears not even dying can be an escape for him. Tommy has been told about limbo, how everybody's was different. That you'd be trapped there, with no one. It was a terrifying concept, but anything was better than exile, and that included death.

    So it was just Tommy's luck, that his limbo, was his fucking exile.

    Tommy had jumped, he fucking jumped. But it seems not even that was enough, as he woke up back in exile, standing over his abandoned beach party. He was stuck there, with his tower, the crater that used to be Logsteshire, the ashen remains of Tnret, with the the dirtied decorations for his party. The party that no one had come to. The party where he realized, that nobody, nobody, cared. He was trapped in that place, and the worst part is, that he was completely alone. He'd take anyone at this point, just somebody to talk to. Somebody to fill the silence that seemed to get heavier every day.

    Tommy used to tell himself he didn't need anyone, that he was fine if nobody came.

    So why does this loneliness hurt so bad.

oOo

    The next moment was a blur. Tommy was sat there, collapsed in the snow, as he finally, finally could breath. Taking in shaky breaths as he was finally away from all the house's silence. It was calm for the first time since Tubbo had arrived, the sound outside wasn't loud, but it was so much better than the suffocating silence that was crushing him just moments before. Techno, Wilbur, and Phil all stood awkwardly behind him, unsure if Tommy wanted to be touched right now. Honestly, Tommy wasn't sure if he wanted that either, he wasn't sure about anything at the moment.

    But he never expected any of the events that would happen next.

    The sound of an ender pearl registered beside him, a hand landed harshly on his shoulder as a blur of green materialized to his side.

    It was silent for a moment, the wind itself quieting as Tommy froze.

    Then, everything fell into chaos.

    The hand on his shoulder shoved him to the side, Tommy crying out as the snow burned his palms. Tommy could hear Techno reach for his sword. "Dream." He said coldly. "Step away from him. Now." Tommy tensed at that, he knew that anger wasn't directed at him, but the sheer fury in Techno's tone was enough to make anyone falter. "Sorry Technoblade, but Tommy is coming with me."

    Wait.

    That voice...Tommy fucking knew that voice. How-? Tommy eyes widened, and he whipped around, coming face to face with him. This was the man who was in his nightmare, in his horrible fucking memories. "You- I- No, get the fuck away from me!" Tommy yelled, tears building in his eyes as he desperately tried to rip his arm away from Dream. Memories raced through his mind, Tommy let out a sob, why couldn't he just get away?

    Tommy! Drop your items in the hole!"

    "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

    "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! NOBODY! NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU!"

    "You are stuck here. With me. Forever. And you are never getting away!"

    "TUBBO BURNED THE COMPASS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TOMMY?! HE LEFT YOU BEHIND!"

    "Huh, no one came, looks like a really am the only one that cares about you!"

    "YOU STUPID FUCKING CHILD! YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHNIG RIGHT!"

    "I'm your friend Tommy."

    "Your only friend."

    Tommy's breath hitched as the memories rushed into him, his panic worsening when Dream only tightened the grip on his arm. "Hey Tommy. You really thought you could get away?" He said, smiling. And Tommy screamed. Everything seemed to slow down, Techno rushed towards Dream, Phil's wings flared out protectively, tears spilled down Ghostbur's face. Tommy watched in horror as Dream readied another Enderpearl. "I think it's time I brought you back to exile." The grip on his arm tightened, Dream threw the Enderpearl. Tommy turned to the other three, his family, watching helplessly as their faces twisted in horror. Techno reached out, eyes wide, with his attack on Dream forgotten.

    But he was too late.

    Tommy and Dream disappeared in a flurry of purple, Techno's hand closed around air.

      And just like that, Tommy was gone.