Chapter 17

Arthur POV:

Together with gramps I told my family about my time with the royal family. I tried to cover the fact that I am a beast tamer, but gramps told them anyways.

"When I wanted to finish his training, he suddenly collapsed and woke up after a week. Then he told me he unlocked the first and second stage of his beast will." Gramps told them. I panicked because the only persons in this room who know about my beast will are gramps and Aya.

I looked towards the other and saw that everyone was shocked. Moments later, my dad asked, "B-Beast will? I thought Art stayed with you because of some kind of illness."

Before I could explain it to my dad, Adam suddenly spoke, "The hell is up with you?! You are a quadra element with all deviant elements, you have a beast will and you got trained from the retired king of the elves! The only thing that is missing is that your beast will is SS-Rank!"

Scratching my cheek, I answered, "W-well, it isn't SS-Rank. From my research it is above SS-Rank." As I said that everyone was even more shocked. Gramps only laughed at their expressions.

"Art, can you tell us from what beast you got your beast will?" My mom asked me while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Before I tell you guys, please keep it a secret. If this comes out, there will be too many problems for me and you guys." After I explained it, everyone nodded. I hesitated a bit, but I told them the truth. "My beast will is from a dragon. Her name was Sylvia. Before she died, she gave me her will. Sylvie is also her daughter."

With that everyone froze. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't believe me. The last time a dragon was seen should be a few hundred years ago. Sylvie walked between them to look what their reactions were because of her race.

Adam suddenly picked her up and said, "You want me to believe that that little thing is a dragon? Even if she is still a baby, shouldn't she be a lot bigger?"

Before I could answer him, Sylvie did it. "I am only in my small form. If i want i could get in my dragon form and destroy the house while transforming. And let go of me!"

It took everyone a few seconds that Sylvie was the one that spoke. The moment Adam realized that Sylvie spoke, he let go off her and froze up. Sylvie ran to me and sat on my lap.

Because gramps didn't know that Sylvie could speak, he was also surprised. "Brat, why do you need to give me a heart attack every time we meet? How did you get her to speak?"

"She learned it herself. After she ate a lot beast cores, she used our mental link to learn how to speak with my memories." I explained to him. As I explained it, everyone started to relax again.

Sylvie jumped off me and walked towards mom. As she reached her, she jumped on her lap and cuddled against her. My mom can't say no to cute things. She started to pet Sylvie. "Grandma, can you tell me about the time when papa was still a baby?" She asked my mom.

"O-of course Sylvie. But I thought you could go through Art's memories." She said a little surprised to be called grandma.

"I can! But it is boring to only get his side of story. I also want to know about your perspective." She told her with her puppy eyes. My mom instantly hugged her and agreed to tell her the story some other time. Everyone was already relaxed again and chatted with each other. Expect from Elijah.

He was frozen since gramps and I explained my time with the royal family. I shacked him and asked what the problem is. Suddenly he jumped up and yelled, "You lived together with the princess of the elves?!"

Everyone laughed because of his outburst. He got embarrassed and was as red as a tomato. The party kept on for a few hours. Gramps and Aya were the first ones to leave. The Twin Horns left to the inn where they are staying.