Ch. 7 - Physical Touch

"I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright

I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night"

Can't Take My Eyes off You - Frankie Valli

~~~~~~~

Steve was a passionate person. Not just for the things he believed in but also romantically... and sexually.

Felicity squealed when he picked Felicity up with little to no effort. He carried her to his room, setting her down on his bed. She looked so small compared with his large mattress.

He stood at the end of the bed and reached behind his back to tug his shirt off. Felicity followed his lead and raised herself inches off the bed to slip her sundress off. She had on this gorgeous pair of matching dark blue lingerie. He couldn't stop himself from staring as he took his pants off too.

"You're so beautiful, Felicity," he said, almost breathless.

He crawled on top of her and kissed her, leaning in until her head was comfortably laid back on the bed. He parted from her to leave kisses on her neck, and then her collarbone, moving lower and lower until his lips were brushing the lace of her bra. Steve licked the top of her breasts that were peeking out of the bra, watching her head being thrown back as he began suckling the skin there.

When he knew a good mark formed, he reached behind Felicity's back and unclipped her bra, throwing it onto the floor. He attached his mouth to her right nipple and rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger.

She hummed when he left her breasts and left a trail of kisses down her body. When he got to her dark blue panties, he looked up at her. A smile crept up on Felicity's face and with that cue, he hooked his fingers in the panty hem, smiling back at her.

He slid the panties down her legs. She spread her thighs open and his eyes locked onto her pussy. It was pink and dripping wet, and it turned him on even more to know that he was the cause of that wetness. Not having the patience to wait any longer, he dove in.

Felicity fisted his hair with one hand when he licked a long stripe up her slit. Her wetness gathered on his tongue, the distinct taste staining his mouth. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth, running his tongue along it to see how she reacted to various techniques. He was glad he shaved his face that morning.

He found a good rhythm, listening to her breathing pick up. He circled her hole with his middle finger, teasing her a bit, before sliding into her pussy. He pumped the one finger for a little bit before adding another one. He was knuckles-deep as he scissored her, letting her adjust to the penetration and preparing her for what he knew was to come. He was still licking and sucking on her clit, moving his head around for different angles and her hand in his hair tightened impossibly more. She was a moaning mess by the time he curled the tips of his fingers upward, finding the spongey area inside her and pressing on it.

She came with a cry, releasing her cum into his readily awaiting mouth. Steve eagerly swallowed all of it, lapping around her pussy and therefore making her orgasm last longer.

When she relaxed, he rubbed her thighs up and down as he stood up. His cock was so hard beneath his clothes, it practically hurt. He wasted no time in taking off his pants and boxers, his erection springing up from its confinements.

Her eyes naturally drifted downward, then widened and looked back into his eyes. "Steve, are you sure it's going to fit?"

He crawled on top of her, his face close to hers. He reassured her, "Yeah, it'll fit."

"Okay," she whispered.

It took a lot in him not to shove his entire length inside her. Instead, he circled her clit with the head and then lined his cock up with her entrance, ready to push in.