whats up yall back at it AGAIN with an author's note

ahahahaha................ so...

I have once again been cursed with no motivation

I don't want to sound accusatory or ungrateful or anything— but a big part of the reason is because most of you who aren't dead in the plot don't really comment much, if at all.

It's totally fine if you're just not comfortable with involving yourself with the story!! I completely understand that. It's just.. this is an interactive book, which means I need comments to progress the plot. Even if it's just a "hello [character], how are you doing?" it still gives me something to work with.

I'm gonna be honest, I did not expect to get this far. I know how stupid it sounds, but I started this book with nothing but a very vague storyline in my head, expecting it to die within a week at most, like 95% of all my other books that I've started and then abandoned due to lack of popularity and motivation.

But you guys stayed. You commented, and gave me the inspiration I needed to continue writing, and I really have to thank you all for that. I loved writing this as much as you enjoyed reading.

So, for the people who are still alive and able to interact with the characters, if you're okay with it, I really ask that you comment something. Anything that I can reasonably work with.

If not... is it alright if I ask you to share this book with your friends, or anyone who might be interested? More readers means more comments, which means faster updates. I'm sorry if I sound too demanding, but I really need it in order to write anything that doesn't seem forced or nonsensical.

Thanks again for sticking this far. I appreciate all of you so much. Make sure to drink a healthy amount of water, take care of your mind and body, and if you ever feel down, please don't be hesitant to come into my DMs. I'm fine with listening to anyone's problems, no matter how big or small. You're all so wonderful, each and every one of you <3