four

H: So... did some digging.

Sugar: this ought to be interesting...

H: so rose quartz.

Sugar: a favorite of mine, yes.

H: so they say... and by they I mean google... they said that it's a love stone. Relationships and friendships and all that

Sugar: I believe I told you this too but yes haha

H: interesting.

H: I've noticed that it seems to be doing its job

Sugar: what do you mean?

H: I literally can not stop thinking about you.

H: that, or a spell or something? Is that something you do? I looked it up and some people said it's unethical

Sugar: well, it depends on who you ask and what type of practice they do. Some people don't care

Sugar: but for me, no. I'd like someone to want me for me

H: hm.

H: interesting.

H: i just can't get you off my mind

Sugar: I'm blushing, I hope you know. You're too sweet.

H: that is my job, Sugar. 😉

Sugar: lord, not the emojis, H!

H: rude. But I miss you. Xxx

Sugar: hm. Maybe I miss you too. I'll see you tomorrow though. :)

H: literally counting the hours.

——-

Harry was a little worried. Well- very worried, because he was pretty sure he was coming on too strong.

It wasn't on purpose. If anything he had been trying to reign in the feelings he's been having because he knows, he knows he's someone that falls fast and hard but it's never been quite like this. He truly had been wracking his mind on how he could tone it down more, but Niall had told him to just let it go. Let it flow. She had confirmed there was no love spell placed and he believed her!

He had spent their day apart researching about things she had talked about. They were really in passing, but Harry was someone who truly did remember little details. It could freak people out at times but he was attentive and liked to learn people inside out. So he had spent some time finding the nearest sunflower field after she had talked about how much she loved them.

It was about 45 minutes away on a farm. There was peach picking available as well, and a small petting zoo. A nice little farm that he thinks Eden will love. Or... at least he hopes so. He wants to woo her. Make her feel special and happy and get those beautiful smiles he had managed to steal from her face and melted him. Their whole date it had been hard to keep his hands off of her and he knew he was going to continue to struggle with that.

Sugar just had this magnetic quality about her. His hands were in hers or on her waist or tucking hair behind her ear. Making excuses to touch or brush off a leaf or right a necklace that had been fine to begin with. It didn't seem like she minded either, considering she leaned into him and gave little smiles each time. Harry never felt so needy in his life for someone's attention but she came right in and plucked it from him every single time.

When his mind went back to the teasing incident, it heated the coil in his stomachs. The boldness he had felt taking her fingers into his mouth and sucking them clean had come out of nowhere and had been risky, but to see her eyes widen and keep contact with his as he did so was worth it all. It had aroused her, placed that seeding in her pocket and now he just had to let it grow. His mind didn't leave her for very long.