zoro

" wait luffy don't you dare to give them any chocolates " sanji came out of the kitchen while shouting but he was a little late kids were already eating chocolates give by luffy .

" ah sanji let them they are just kid after all " said luffy while giving his stupid smile .

" hah seriously ! okay but that's last time " said sanji .

" papa thank you !!!" said sora and reiju at the same time and then they ran off .

" sanji - " , " no " before luffy can complete his sentence sanji said no .

" okay so regular order ?" asked sanji.

" yesss ! " said luffy 

" okay " before sanji can turn back to make luffy's order he said " sanji can you make an extra bowl of ramen and yeah some alcohol too ! " , " huh from when you starts to drink luffy ? " asked sanji .

" ah it's not for me . my friend is coming here to meet me today after 5 years so " said luffy .

" oh yeah of course don't worry I'll prepare it " said sanji .

like usual luffy set on his seat and sanji went to kitchen to prepare the order after a while when the order get ready he starts to serve and then asked luffy " is your friend not here yet ?" . 

" oh he will arrive in a minu-" before luffy can complete his sentence someone arrived behind sanji and then luffy shout " zoro !!!!" and then he hug the person behind sanji .

sanji turn back and saw a tall man with pale skin and light green colour hair which was similar to sora and reiju . the man was so handsome that sanji got flushed by just looking at him and then bow his head and said " welcome sir ! luffy is he your friend ? " , " ah yes he is my friend the one I always talked about by the way zoro meet him he is sanji best cook here and sanji he is zoro my best friend " said luffy .

" I've heard so much about with by him its nice to meet you sanji " said zoro while forwarding his hand for handshake . 

" ah yeah nice to meet you sir" said sanji while shaking hand with zoro .

" you can call me zoro yaa know " said zoro .

" okay si I mean z-zoro " said sanji 

" that is much better " said zoro while smiling . seeing his smile sanji's face got all red he was just wondering how can someone could be this handsome .

" please take your seat and enjoy your meal ! " saying so sanji rush towards kitchen and get out from their sight .

inside the kitchen 

" what happen sanji ? " asked a stuff member .

" ah it's nothing " answering him he went to bathroom .

his heart beats fast as he saw some type of ghost , his body all heated up , a red blush on his checks .

" what the hell was that . he is a danger person I should better keep distance with him " said sanaji while calming him self down and after a while he came out of bathroom .