CHAPTER 22

" zo-zoro ? " said sanji .

" what is it ? " he asked .

sanji was about to say something but when he opened his mouth nothing came out , he tried once again but it was the same as before .

and a tear fell down on zoro's hand .

" what the - " said zoro as he sit straight to see direct in sanji's eyes .

" why are you crying ?" asked zoro in concern and confusion .

sanji wipe his tears but they didn't stop and his eyes keep tearing up .

" I - I " sanji again forgot what he was about to say , but the one thing was clear he was so happy , so happy that he could have died in real .

" I don't know you would be such a crybaby " saying so zoro hugged him .

and of course sanji hugged him back .

after a while he finally control his emotions and looked towards zoro .

" I should call the doctor " saying so when sanji was once again about to get up , zoro pulled him in embrace and lied down on bed .

" doctor can wait " said zoro as he hugged sanji pretty tightly .

sanji was all confused " so when we are going to get married ?" asked zoro .

the sentence catch sanji off guard and he was shocked , he looked in zoro's eyes " don't tell me you were awake for the whole time ? " asked sanji in anger and shocking voice .

" so what ?" said zoro .

" you stupid moss head !! " sanji said as he hit him on the chest not with all force .

" ouch " zoro chuckled .

" if you were awaken for the whole time then why didn't you tell me ?" asked sanji .

" if I would've told you then would you said those things to me ?" he asked .

sanji said nothing .

" of course not ,it's embarrassing " sanji murmur to himself while blushing so hard but zoro can hear him . 

zoro smiled and sanji finally hugged him  back.

" everyone was so worried about you " sanji said .

"don't worry now I am awake so I will make everything alright " zoro said .

" I know " said sanji .

" how are others ?" asked zoro .

" still the same as always " answered sanji .

" what about sora and reiju ?" he asked once again .

"hmm they are still the same just missed you a lil  " answered sanji once again .

now both of them stay silent while hugging each other tightly and enjoying the sound of each other's heart beats . 

after a while sanji again said , " tomorrow I am going to mission with luffy and others " , " hmm I will wait for you ....... and once you'll back I will propose to you properly " zoro said .

sanji smiled and kissed zoro on lips which make zoro a lil shocked but then he return his kiss and both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace .

AUTHOR : I CANNOT IMAGINE ZORO AND SANJI BEING THIS MUCH ROMANTIC , AFTER ALL THEY ALWAYS FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION THEY ARE IN LOL