CHAPTER 19

" hah , just because you dodge a bullet doesn't mean you would defeat me " said judge , while he was shocked too .

" after all you are just a mare omega- " now before judge can complete his sentence , sanji made his move and in a blink  sanji put a knife on judge's neck .

the pressure and aura around sanji changed and due to sanji's scary pheromones , judge starts to shake and his knees finally gave up and he fall down on his knees while sanji standing their staring down and looking direct in judge's eyes .

" so ? this mare omega win right ? " said sanji .

judge didn't said anything , he was still in a shock .

" now there is nothing left , so  I'm leaving first " said sanji while looking towards his brothers .

his brothers were shocked as well , mouth open and eyes widen , they came back to sense when sanji said the sentence ,

after completing his sentence , sanji starts to walk towards her kids .

sora and reiju hugged him tightly and sanji take them up in his arms . 

" they are scared " said nami in worried voice .

" well now everything's done so we can go back " said usopp .

" yeah I am hungry anyways " said luffy .

hearing luffy everyone chuckled .

" you just ate the whole stuff on that table " said zoro while sighing .

when zoro said the snetence he looked a bit towards the table when he noticed that judge was about to shoot on sanji .

no one noticed that not even zoro and before zoro can think about anything , judge fired .

without thinking about anything zoro jump infront of sanji while protecting sanji and his sons .

bullet hits in zoro's stomach . 

" z-zoro .... " sanji was shocked seeing zoro infront of him , bleeding from his stomach 

" ZORO !!! " everyone was shocked and come towards zoro .

judge was about to shot again but this time ichji stop him .

" dad , stop it " said ichiji with concern and guilt in his eyes . 

" we have to take him hospital as soon as possible " said chopper .

without delaying a second franky take zoro on his shoulder and they ran out . 

before going out luffy gave a glare to judge .

it was for sure that if judge met luffy once again he is dead for sure . 

.

.

.

in hospital 

zoro gets in operation theator as soon as they arrived .

kids were all scared up .

sanji was trying to control his emotions .

they were all waiting outside .

luffy stand near sanji .

he can saw the guilt in sanji's eyes .

" that was not your fault " said luffy .

sanji didn't said anything but nod .

after some time chopper came out of operation theatre . 

sora and reiju were already asleep . 

after noticing chopper everyone stand up while usopp and nami were holding sora and reiju . 

" the bullet shot near his kidney , and that was lot of damage , and he is out of danger , but we don't know when will he open his eyes " said chopper while feeling guilty that he cannot help zoro much .

" see I told you that everything will be alright " said nami while trying to convince sanji .

but sanji seems unconvinced and still guilty . 

" well then I will stay here with chopper and franky , you guys can go home and take rest " said luffy . 

everyone starts to walk but not sanji .

" you too should go sanji ." said luffy 

" but-" before sanji can complete his sentence luffy interrupted " it's an order " this time his voice was strict . 

after waiting a little sanji murmured " alright " .

he took his coat and catch up with others , while leaving chopper and luffy in the hospital .

AUTHOR : I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE . SORRY FOR THAT AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL THE NEXT UPDATE GONNA BE TO BE HONEST . I AM REALLY BUSY WITH THINGS RIGHT NOW .  I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING . THANK YOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME GUYS !!