🌻Welcome🌻

Hello, I am Grace Green, a new adult who has been writing since I was just fourteen! (Laughs to myself) I've learned so many things from myself and other amazing writers on this wild journey called life. You know when I first started writing all I ever wanted was to get noticed and seen, become an author and hopefully get rich. But as my writing and myself have matured I've found that, yes, I would love to become an author and becoming rich would be a nice bonus, Haha. But what I truly want is to use my gift as a writer and be able to make books that young Christian teens could relate to and find joy in. Growing up the only Christian romance books I could ever find always had the story dated to be in the 1800's and even though I think that's a wonderful plot line to go with, I always wanted to find a more modern Christian book to be able to relate to. Living in a small town made it even harder to find good modern Christian books, so that is what gave me the push to write my stories. My stories are designed for you to laugh, cry, but above all else connect with God.

And so, I can't promise you books that will be good but what I can promise is that I put my blood, sweat, and tears into my writing and while others only put %50 in, I put %1,000 into my work. My mission is to create Christian books that young-adults and new-adults can find peace and joy in. My books are s#x and inappropriate language free. My characters are designed for the readers to find similarities in and be able to relate to in a way they can't with other books.

I truly hope you enjoy my book and may God speak to you through the words on the paper. God Bless you:)

Love, Grace Green.