Ch 6

Over the next few days I start feeling a lot better and am back to normal thanks to the cuddling and affection from Chani. Waking up I rub my eyes and go to turn on my other side only to frown when I don't feel Chani in bed. Quickly getting up I leave the room and look around spotting him in the kitchen on the phone I walking over and sit on the counter beside him I listening to him curiously. "Sure hyung I'll be there soon." Frowning slightly I wait for him to hang up looking disappointed. "You have to leave don't you." He gives me a reassuring smile. "Yes but I asked and you can come with me if you want. My friends mate will be there so you can talk with him while I'm practicing if you want to." I look a little hesitant but I don't want Chani to go so I agree. "Alright let me go get dressed." He nods and I hop down going to my room where I grab some clothes for myself and some for Chani as well I calling him into my room then hand him the clothes. "Who's clothes are these? They're way to big for you and don't seem like your type." I smile at him. "They're from an old friend of mine. Now I'm going to the bathroom to get ready." He nods and I head to the bathroom pulling on a jean skirt with a long sleeved rainbow top I running a brush through my short black hair and do a light makeup before leaving the bathroom seeing a dressed Chani waiting in the living room I skipping over to his side and grab his hand intertwining our fingers. "All ready!" He smiles and puts on a mask and cap before leading me out of the house and to FNC entertainment where we immediately head up to the practice room I feeling a little nervous and anxious. Chani looks down at me in concern. "Are you okay?" I hesitate before deciding to be honest. "I'm scared." His expression softens and he gives my hand a squeeze. "What do you need?" I look a little shy. "Will you scent me please?" He blushes but nods and leans down nuzzling against my cheek and down my neck. He nuzzles against my scent gland I taking in a shaky breath before gently pushing at his chest. "That's good." He nods then leads me inside the room I immediately looking a little shy when I see eyes on me. "Guys this is my mate Dante." He then introduces me to everyone including a heavily pregnant omega who gives me a kind motherly smile before he moves closer and gently smacks Chani upside the head. "I am very disappointed in you young man. Putting this poor soul through a rejection and hurting him. You better treat him like an Angel from now on or I won't hesitate to step in." He grimaces rubbing the back of his head making me giggle a little. "Sorry hyung." The omega then turns to me. "Hello I'm Shade. How are you feeling?" I smile kindly at him. "I'm okay now. Chani apologized and everything." He nods stating a "good" before the group members tell us that they're starting practice Shade leading me to the back where a couch is we sitting down. I then watch as the boys practice in awe my gaze staying focused on Chani as he dances. I sit there watching all through practice until it's time to leave Chani reaching his hand out to me I immediately running to his side. He smiles down at me before reassuring his hyungs that he'll be back later then leads me out of the building we walking back to my apartment. "I have to go home tonight but I promise I'll come get you tomorrow." I immediately pout but nod in understanding we stopping in front of my apartment and I turn to look at him. "See you tomorrow?" He nods giving a reassuring smile then hesitates a second before leaning down and kissing me. I make a soft noise of surprise but kiss back happily the kiss starting to turn a little heated but he pulls away before it can get that far. "I'll call you later before bed." I smile happily and nod watching him walk off my fingers going to my tingling lips before I walk inside happy and content to have my mate in my life.