Alternate route <3

(Chapter three, but how I originally wrote it..)
Amelia's POV

I woke up during the night, I was on Rosa's shoulder. She was checking YouTube and then she noticed that I was awake.
"Amelia! Oh my- Finally! Amelia, Endless was going crazy!" Rosa said.

Flashback..

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I SWEAR IF I FIND YOU, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU. HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE CHILD FEEL LIKE THIS?!-"
Aw.. Calm down, I didn't do anything. All I did was make you guys play the game, and it's entertaining for me!~
"You did shit, that's what you did. You call making people kill people entertaining?!"
Why, yes of course!
"YOU'RE SICK!-"
Mmm.. I always was.
"Okay, now. Mind telling me where you are?" Endless was ready the bash their skull with a bat.
"ENDLESS NO-" Rosa stepped in and tried to restrain Endless.
"ENDLESS YES."

Flashback end..

"So yeah, that happened." Rosa said, with the look of concern on her face.
"Huh-"
I can hear someone humming towards the room. They opened the door and turns out it was Endless.
"Oh hey Amelia, how's your sleep?"
"Umm- Why do you have blood on your face?-" I said, scared and shocked at the same time.
"Oh don't worry about that! Anyway, answer the question."
"It was okay, I guess?"
"That's good! Anyway, we can go escape now." Endless calmly said.
"I- what. WHAT DID YOU DO?!-" I said.
"Don't worry about it!"

Ending 3: violence is the answer to everything