Chapter 12

Alex's pov:
Place: her room
Time:3:40 pm

Me and Maddy were still looking for apartments the next day. We had found one we liked and it was affordable! It was only about 15 minutes away from where ash lives.

We were currently on the phone with the landlord we scheduled a time where we could go and see the apartment to see if we really wanted it. We wanted to see it asap so we were going to see it tomorrow.

After the call Maddy squealed and hugged me. I was excited to but I was also nervous, what if all this doesn't work out and I still have to go back..

I shook off the thought and continued focusing on Maddy. "How are we gonna tell mom?" I asked.

"We'll tell her after we see the apartment, because then we'll see if we want to really go through with it. Does that work?" Maddy asks me. I nodded my head with a little smile.

"Ugh I can't believe we might live together!" I say smiling really big. "Me to! But we do gotta have some boundaries tho." Maddy says seriously.

I mumble a 'duh' and go on my phone. "Texting ash?!" Maddy says looking over to my phone. "Nope. Just looking through insta. And u tryna get me and ash together probably wouldn't work." I say with a shrug.

"There's a 60/50 chance it will!" Maddy says kind of singing and shaking her shoulders. I laugh at her antics and push her out my room. "Goodbye Maddy!" I say blowing her a kiss.

I lied. I was texting ash but I wasn't gonna tell Maddy that. She was probably gonna tease me bout it anyway. I haven't told him about the apartment or the news I got. I jus didn't feel like explaining everything to him yet.

Ash🤞🏼💘

Wydd?-Me

Nothing jus at the shop again.-Ash

Can I come?-Me

if u want to-Ash

it's a yes or no question.😐-me

Ok then yea-Ash
Omw then-Me
Read at 2:22 pm

I know my mom still banned me from seeing him but what she doesn't know shouldn't hurt her, right? Anyways I went into my closet and picked something basic. A pair of ripped jeans with a black plain hoodie and I put on my black cats. I parted my hair so I have my hair on my shoulders. I put my hoodie on and walked out my room. I was gonna text Maddy when I got there so she wouldn't worry.

I felt like walking this time so I didn't take my skateboard.

>>>The shop>>>

I walked into the shop, the bell on top of the door ringed making Fez snap his head towards me.

I smiled nervously and waved. "Yo wsp Alex! I haven't seen u in a minute." Fez spoke.

"Yea what are u doing?" I ask walking towards him. "Nothin jus sitting here. I'm guessing u want the usual?" Fez responded. I nodded my head walking towards the aisles.

"Wait here. Ash wanted us to have them up here just in case u came by." Fez says taking the sour patch watermelons and a monster from under the counter. I smiled and walked back to him taking the snacks off the counter.