Chapter Four

She took me here.
She took me to a fucking club.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Tessa, do you think I would drive that far just so i could joke on you?"

I can't believe she took me here without warning me. I could have dressed better! Or i could have put some more comfortable shoes, because dancing and walking all night in heels... I feel like I'll finish barefoot, I'm glad that at least i had my pedi done not so long ago.

The building is huge. It's black, with lights coming from the inside and it has three floors. In the front, the name of the club, Nyx , is written with LEDS. You can hear the music from the outside. I hope they will play good songs at least, because I don't know the one that is playing right now.

Two bodyguards stand infront of the entrance. They are dressed in black suits: black trousers and a black shirt. People come in and out of the club, and cars and motorcycles are stationed in front of it.

As we open our bags to take out our IDs, we hear a loud noise. I feel the sound vibrating through my whole body.

Motorcycles.

Powerful ones.

The riders station and start taking off their helmets.

Holy shit.

My heart just stopped. These guys are straight out from heaven. Or should I say, from hell...

They're both tall, wearing black trousers and t-shirts. The first one has black hair and tattoos on his left arm. The other one has brown fluffy hair. His face is mesmerising. I can see his sharp jawline from afar. I mean i saw pretty guys before but this one...

As they start walking towards us, my heart starts beating faster. I am hypnotised by his brown eyes. It's like he put a spell on me.

Val and I are just standing there and staring at them. She punches me in the stomach with her elbow.

"Stop drooling all over them, gosh."

I continue looking at him while saying:

"Shut up, you're doing the same..."

My heart is beating like crazy. I don't know how to explain this, i just feel like a kid with butterflies in my stomach.

They pass just next to us and when my eyes meet his, it feels like the time has stopped. It's like there is no one around us. Only him and i.

Valentinas punch in my rib sends me back to reality.

"OUCH!!That hurt, dumbass!"

She scoffs.

I hate her.

We follow the guys as they enter the club. Immediately, loud music gets me out of my trans and wakes me up. The air is filled with the smell of alcohol, perfume and smoke. The air is tense as we walk through the corridor that leads to the main room. We need to make our way through all the people that want to pass there too. The corridor is illuminated with purple neons and flashing lights. Signs like "Let your wild side out" are hanging on the walls.

"I'm going to get some drinks and find that hot motorcycle boy, byeee!"

I don't even have the time to realise what she said, i just see Valentinas black hair disappear between the crowd of people.

As I enter the main room, the music is so loud that it makes me feel my heart in my chest. It resonates all over my body and gives me shivers. Damn how i love this feeling... Music has always been my thing. It sends me in that euphoric state and makes me forget everything about the world, especially if it's playing that loud. I go deeper into the crowd and oh my god, how happy i am to see that there is more space here than in the corridor. One of my favourite songs, Pony by Ginuwine starts playing.
My body starts moving by itself, and as always, my hips start swaying first. I close my eyes and start dancing, not giving a shit about what others might think.

As i dance, I'm feeling good, I'm feeling like myself. Free from all problems and free to do whatever i want. I raise my hands up and start swaying my hips even more, feeling the music inside of me. My back starts doing waves and i put one of my hands into my hair, still vibing to the music with my eyes closed.

Suddenly, i feel a hot breath on my neck and a whisper in my ear.

"Hi starer.."

Oh god, who is this secret whisperer?
Maybe he's not so secret after all...