FAQ

How do I submit a story?

Via the comments section on the Submissions Form Chapter. Complete the submission form fully and follow all rules, ensuring you meet the eligibility criteria as well.

Can I submit fantasy or another genre?

Of course! As long as it is romance-focussed. See the judging criteria for more details, but the plot will be largely assessed on its development of a romance narrative. If you've written a Paranormal Romance that centres around a romance narrative primarily, then by all means submit it in the appropriate audience category (e.g. adult, new adult, etc.) However, if you've written the next Lord of the Rings and romance is a background narrative or doesn't even appear, this awards is not for you.

Can I follow from a backup account?

No. I will not be checking for messages as to whether you've followed me from another account and it's not polite to enter a competition and feel the person hosting it is not worthy of a follow from your main account. 

Have more questions? Leave them below or under the appropriate page it concerns. I'll update this FAQ section regularly until the end of the judging period.

 I'll update this FAQ section regularly until the end of the judging period