Result: Standout Award

Merry Christmas from Australia everyone! With Those Romance Awards wrapping up, it gives me great pleasure to announce which single book stood out from the rest in this competition.

Now, before we get into that, some things:

1) Congratulations to everyone who won and to those who participated. This was my first awards hosting by myself. Normally I've judged in others. Let me know if this is something you think I should run again! I felt the Romance focus was a fun one to do. Thank you to all of you for taking the time to enter your story, being patient with the judging timeline, and trusting me to critique your story. Remember though: I'm one reader. Just because I liked or did not like your story, does not mean others will. We all have our own tastes!

2) Prizes: Shoutouts, votes, messages with badges, etc. will be coming over the following days. I'm managing this around family commitments in this festive season, so please be patient with me. (Standout winner... I always do a full read of the book before completing a review, and then I need a moment to reflect. This will take about a month for me to completely finish so patience is appreciated.)

3) The Standout Award had two novels qualify. That means two novels in this competiton received the same score of 94/100. These texts were: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by elle-blair and Stolen Heart by JSPRomComs . Given their same score, I then turned to aesthetics and found both were on par in their cover attraction! This means my final decision was made based on the blurb and first chapter... which I think was more likely to attract readers. I'm still going to read both texts, however, the Standout Award that will receive a review in Those Many Reviews is...

*Drumroll*

Stolen Heart by JSPRomComs 

This novel was very hook-worthy and certainly upholds the romance plot from the get-go. As such, stay tuned for the review of the completed novel.

This concludes Those Romance Awards. Thank you to everyone for entering. Now that the awards are over, you're free to unfollow me if you wish. Alternatively, if you'd like to check out any of my stories, I'd love for you to stick around.

 Alternatively, if you'd like to check out any of my stories, I'd love for you to stick around