Tagfest

Closing  date for entries to this contest are just around the corner, and all categories are fine to go ahead for judging except one: LGBTQIA+.  A minimum of 5 entries are needed to make this at least a contest for that category. Also, we still have slots left in New Adult that can be filled.

So have a think about your friends on Wattpad and stories you've read and tag anyone here you think would be interested in this competition.

Rules

1. Do not tag people who have told you before they do not like to be tagged

2. If they tell you in the comments they don't like being tagged, make a note in future to not tag them and apologise.

3. Don't tag dead accounts or people's backup accounts. 

Timeline

Tagfest starts RIGHT NOW. Tag as many people as you can in ONE entry.  You may submit a new entry every day, but only once a day. The final date to submit your tags is 30th of November (the submission deadline).

Prize

The winner of Tagfest (that is, the user who tags the most people across all their submissions) will be able to select a story of their choice for me to vote on all of their uploaded chapters as well as get a shoutout on my profile as the Tagfest winner. No minimum or maximum chapter requirement for said story, but only ONE story may be nominated by the winner.

Any questions, ask through the in-line comment here. -->