👑Chapter 1 :- ( Attack on Pentagon )👑

USA...
New York....
9/11 Memorial.....
Year 2022

It has been 20 years since the terror attack that claimed 3000 lives

There has not been any terriost attacks on the scale of 9/11 in 2 decades.

Until Now......

Charles Daniel Richardson was back In New York , It was where he was born and where he grew up.

20 years ago Charles lost his parents in devastating 9/11 terror attack when they were working in the world trade centre.

Every year Charles would visit the
9/11 memorial and offer flowers.

Incident that had claimed his parents lives had made Charles decision to drop out of MIT and Join armed forces much stronger.

Today he was here again.

👑Charles Pov👑

So guys my name Is Charles Daniel Richardson , I was born In Boston , New York.

My parents were always supportive about my ambition and when they found that MIT had accepted me they couldn't be more proud of me.

But everything changed that day , It was normal day when everyone began screaming about planes hitting world trade centres in New York.

It was where my parents worked.

2 days later I found out that they were dead , I was broken when I realized I has lost both of them.

I dropped out of MIT and decided to join Unites States Special Forces ,
I swore to revenge my parents death.

I got the opportunity when we were recruited on operation to kill the master mind behind attacks on 9/11.

That day a team of United States Navy Seal and other people under the guidance of our president carried our a secret operation and took down the master mind of 9/11.

One responsible for all those deaths along with my parents was dead.

Few years later our commanding officer tasked our team with mission to get one of the most dangerous Mexican Mafia and Leader of Espinoza Drug Cartel Matteo Espinoza.

We raided the exact location and I caught Matteo Espinoza.

" Earth to Charlie ! hey , you there "
I snapped out of thoughts and looked at my best friend Carlos.

Me and Carlos met during our time In Special Forces and we have been best friends for past 10 years.

" I am sorry , I was lost In my thoughts " I said.

" Never mind , I got your coffee "
Carlos said handing me cup of Starbucks coffee.

" Thank you Carlos - " I said.