👑Chapter 10 :- ( Lucas Finds Out )👑

👑Charlie's Pov👑

Michael and Marissa left me at Frank's place again , those two idiots arre going to babysit me again.

So here I was again sitting on Frank's porch coloring in my book while watching Luke , Jonny and his friends playing baseball.

" Hey Luke who's the kid ? " one of Luke's friend asked.

" That's Charlie , I am babysitting him " Luke said.

" So that's why you didn't come for baseball practice last weekend ? "
Lucas nodded.

" Luke why don't we let Charlie play with us ? " Jonny asked looking at Luke.

" No , are you out of your mind dude ? He is like 4 , he is still in diapers "
Luke said pointing at me and I glared at me.

I am wearing diapers so what !!!!

I can play baseball better than you.

" I think Jonny is right , let him play a round " Luke groaned.

" Fine ! If that's what you want "
Luke said.

" Hey buddy ! come here " Jonny said and I ran to him.

" Yep ! " I said.

" Hey Charlie want to play baseball ? "
Jonny asked.

" Really !? I want too " I said.

" Alright , your going to be the batsman " Luke said and I adjusted little too big helmet on my head trying to hold the baseball bat which was kind of longer then my  height.

" I will throw the ball " Luke said grabbing the ball.

" Lucas don't throw a hard ball "
Jonny said.

" Yeah sure " Luke said and I adjusted my position.

Luke doesn't know that before Joining Special Forces I was really good at baseball.

" I am ready " I said and Luke threw the ball and I hit it.

" Holy shi* !! that was home run "
Luke's friend said and Luke gasped.

" Dude last time you lost against Charlie in Mario Kart and this time he wiped your a** in baseball...."
Jonny said.

" Do you really have to remind me...."
Luke said grumbling.

" Jonny I am hungry , can you please make some Pbj sandwiches for me ? "
I asked giving puppy eyes to Jonny.

" Offcourse bud ! How can I say no to you , you can have some cookies later for being really good !! " Jonny said.

" Yay !!! " I said ans followed Jonny Inside the kitchen.

👑Lucas Pov👑

The only reasons I was babysitting this annoying brat was because Frank would stop giving me monthly allowance.

Frank also promised that If I babysat Charlie he would give me $100 for it.

Well I wasn't going to say no to it.

But there is something strange thing that happened last time I was babysitting Charlie , someone tried to get Into Frank's officer , Frank's pen stand wasn't on his working desk where it was supposed to be.

Most strange thing was someone managed to override our home security and get inside Frank's office.

Flashback....

" Lucas ! Jonny , how many times have I told you not to go inside my office without my permission !!? "
Frank said.

" No Dad , we were downstairs the whole time " Luke said.

" Then would you like to explain why some of my stuff in my office looks like it's moved and strangely all CCTV cameras were turned down along with gone security and Luke you have the password to get inside " Frank said.

" Dad !! I swear I didn't do it "
Luke said.

" There were only 3 people inside the house , it's either you or Jonny "
Frank said.

" Why couldn't it be Charlie !? "
Luke said.

" Luke do I look stupid to you ? Do you really want me to believe that a 4 year old tried to get inside my office by overriding my home security ?
Frank asked.

Present Time......

There was something about Charlie that was bothering me.

He was not a typical 4 year old.

Until Charlie was busy inside kitchen I got through his stuff.

I found extra pull-ups , diapers , a pacifier and a teddy bear but there was something else that caught my eyes.

It was an ID Card

Name :- Charles Daniel Richardson.
Citizenship :- USA
Age :- 35 year old.
Deputy Secretary of DOD
( Department of Defense ).
City :- Brooklyn.
Birth year :- 1967.

" That means....., Charlie is...."
Luke said and saw the pacfire was glowing.

Charlie !  this is Michael we are on our way for the mission , behave , love you kiddo.

" I really need to show this to Jonny "
I said.

" Eat up bud - " Jonny said and I grabbed him.

" Jeez ! Luke what's wrong with you !? " Jonny asked.

" Jonny you won't believe what I am about to tell you , Charlie is not who he pretends to be " I said.

" What do you mean ? " Jonny asked.

" Look at this ! " I said showing Jonny Charlie's real ID and explained to him about pacifier.

" What !!? you are telling me Charlie is
Deputy Secretary of DOD , shi* "
Jonny said.

" I knew something was fishy about him now we need to find out how did he turned himself into child...."
I said and Jonny looked at me.

" Youth Serum..." Jonny and I said at the same time.

" - But how's that possible !? I thought Frank destroyed it in Russia , didn't be tell us after coming back from his mission " Jonny said.

" No Frank said about 10% of Youth Serum is still out there being sold around the world illegally , that was the Youth Serum that wasn't destroyed in Russia " I said.

" What do you think Charlie is here ? "
Jonny asked.

" I don't know , but we are going find out soon " I said.

I was going to find out what was Charlie upto.

To Be Continued.....

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Hey guys 😋hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑