Part 14

Just when she was hesitating whether to go to the 'Soul Eater Forest', Jing Huan suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Miaomiao." The gentle smile did not show the indifference just now.

"Senior Brother Jing, why are you here? What about those two?!" 

Song Miaomiao was not surprised when she found out that he was the only one here.

"This matter is not that simple. I was afraid that something would happen to them, so I asked them to go back to the teacher's door first." Jing Huan explained warmly.

Song Miaomiao nodded. 

She didn't want to be entangled, so she wanted to leave. Jing Huan was the first to say, "Since there are only the two of us, then Miaomiao might as well be with me, or take care of each other." 

I don't know if it was because of the relationship of the 'fiancé' or because of instinctive rejection, Song Miaomiao did not want to have sex with him. After too much in-depth communication, I politely declined: "Thank you Senior Brother Jing for your kindness, but I have already made an appointment with someone else, so it may not be convenient."

"I don't know who has such good luck to walk with Miaomiao." Mingming It was a gentle and warm speech, but there was an icy chill in his eyes.

Song Miaomiao was embarrassed, but she didn't pay attention to what was wrong with him, and was thinking about how to deal with it.

"Junior sister made an appointment with me, so we don't have to worry Young Master Jing." 

A familiar voice sounded from behind, and when he turned to look, he happened to see familiar eyebrows.

"Eldest brother?!" 

She was stunned, her expression a little unbelievable.

Why would someone who should stay in the sect appear here? ! Song Miaomiao was confused, and Taohua's eyes showed a little daze.

"Junior sister, I'm late." 

Feng Qingmian stepped forward and stood in front of Song Miaomiao.

Jing Huan's eyes became more and more cold, but Feng Qingmian was not afraid at all and looked back coldly.

Because the tall figure blocked her sight and completely blocked Song Miaomiao's petite figure, so she didn't see the sword, light and sword shadow between the two at all.

"Senior Brother Jing, my senior brother is here, so I will say goodbye first." 

Realizing that the atmosphere seemed a little wrong, Song Miaomiao secretly tugged at the corner of the senior brother's shirt, but she said goodbye to Jing Huan with a guilty face.

"Then don't bother."

Watching Jing Huan leave, Song Miaomiao's dangling heart finally let go.

Jing Huan seemed to be gentle, but she could have sense danger.

"Why, haven't seen enough yet?!" 

A cool voice sounded, Song Miaomiao looked up, just to see a touch of displeasure in his eyes.

The beautiful peach blossom eyes blinked, and the red lips said with a smile: "Why, the senior brother is not happy?" 

Feng Qingmian sneered: "What can I be unhappy about, for the sake of the same sect, I remind you, you are so unhappy. This fiancé has a lot of blood, so if you don't want to die, stay away from him."

"Blood? Does Senior Brother mean that Senior Brother Jing killed someone?"

"But...he doesn't look like someone who would do such a thing. Ah..." Song Miaomiao murmured after following behind the senior brother.

"Hey, you know the person and the face, but you don't know the heart. If you are fascinated by his appearance, I won't rescue you if something goes wrong." Hearing her say that, Feng Qingmian's throat choked, and she couldn't help sneering.

Originally, Song Miaomiao was not a good-tempered person, but when he said this, the fire in heart was also hooked up.

She sneered: "Even if I'm really fascinated by him, that's my business, don't bother Senior Brother!" 

After speaking, no matter how he reacted, she stuck a magic talisman on her leg and went straight without looking back' Soul Eater' go.

When Feng Qingmian reacted and chased after him, Song Miaomiao had already plunged into the 'Soul Eater Forest'.

Anxious in my heart, I couldn't ignore it, so I could only follow along with a helpless face. I thought that with myself, how much can I protect Ichigo, if she was the only one left, I'm afraid not even the scum would be left...

Not long after the sudden plunge into the 'Soul Eater Forest', a thick smell appeared in the forest. Fog gradually obscured the surrounding scenery.

Song Miaomiao, who had calmed down, looked at the apparently weird fog around her, and couldn't help but feel remorse. No matter how big the senior brother was, he still protected her at critical times.

I ran here foolishly, and if I really encountered danger, I don't know if I would be able to protect myself.

"Is there anyone?!" 

Seeing that the surrounding fog was getting thicker, she didn't dare to stop and could only grope forward. Thinking that there are a lot of people coming and going in the 'Soul Eater Forest' recently, he restrained himself and called out.

When someone grabbed her wrist, Song Miaomiao shuddered, and in fear, she backhanded an immortal technique.

"What are you doing!"

Aware of the voice of the senior brother, Song Miaomiao's tense nerves relaxed a little, and stopped his arm with his hand, as if he was afraid of losing someone.

"Senior Brother, there seems to be something wrong with this fog..." 

According to her inquiries, she had never heard of a fog in the 'Soul Eater Forest', but she encountered it as soon as she came in, which made her instinctively feel a little uneasy. .

Sensing that Senior Brother's hand seemed to be digging for something, it didn't take long for a soft halo to illuminate the surroundings.

The thick fog with a radius of four or five meters suddenly dissipated, revealing the original trees and the unconscious people lying under the trees...

There were seven or eight people in a coma, and their immortal energy was lost to varying degrees, and the most powerful one was only one left. The breath is hanging.

During the investigation, Song Miaomiao was surprised to find that Gu Xiao and Zhang Shuo, whom Zhao Cheng was mainly looking for, were among these people.

It may be the reason why they were just arrested. Their faces were ruddy, and there was no big problem except that they were unconscious.

"Eldest brother, who are they?" 

She had no knowledge of this in her memory, so she could only focus on the dignified senior brother.

"They got a 'miasma', that's why they've been in a coma, and I'll help them get a 'miasma' later. The two people in front of you should wake up soon. Remember to ask them what happened, this 'miasma' Very cunning, maybe it will make a comeback." Holding the beads in his hand, Feng Qingmian warned with a serious expression.

"Understood, I will hurry up and ask." 

Knowing that it was not the time to be angry, Song Miaomiao hurriedly agreed.