Untitled Part 49

The senior brother in front of her felt a little abnormal, Song Miaomiao couldn't help shaking a little. Feng Qingmian squinted his eyes after realizing it, and the light in his eyes became darker and darker.

The sixth sense madly issued an alarm, Song Miaomiao hurriedly held his hand and put it on his lips and kissed him, with a friendly tone: "If you want to ask, just ask me, I won't hide it from my brother, and now I am full of heart. My eyes are full of senior brothers, so how can I tolerate others?"

Song Miaomiao, who had a sense of crisis, learned to use love words to coax people, and was ready to throw people down if it didn't work. She didn't believe that by her own means, after the night had passed, the elder brother could still remember what happened before.

As the saying goes, the head of the bed fights at the end of the bed. In case of indecision, bed|bed|resolved, not once, again.

Song Miaomiao was about to move, but Feng Qingmian smiled lightly: "I wanted to ask, but now my sister's eyes seem to eat me, which makes me hesitate."

Song Miaomiao blinked, Provocatively asked: "Why, senior brother is afraid?"

Unexpectedly, Feng Qingmian nodded and admitted it very happily, but the words he said were a little different from what Song Miaomiao thought.

What he said was: "I'm afraid that I don't have enough time, so I can only feel the grievances of the younger sister first. The rest... I will make up for it after I return to the peak, and then I will definitely satisfy the junior sister..."

Song Miaomiao was shocked, this is still Her shy, shy senior brother who could only let herself move at first? !

She completely forgot that even for the first time, the person behind didn't make her feel any better.

Next, Feng Qingmian gave her the most gentle and meticulous experience, which made her feel tortured while enduring. At this time, the senior brother would hold her earlobe and ask some questions in a soft voice, until she confided the answer, that would allow her to climb to the top.

After waiting, Song Miaomiao's consciousness gradually began to blur, her eyes were red and her voice became hoarse. Looking at the little junior sister who was fully blooming under him, a trace of contentment flashed in the star's eyes.

However, when I thought about the promise made by the younger sister just now with more than a dozen men, I felt a little sullen in my heart.

Even if he knew in his heart that Junior Sister was still young, and these promises were probably too many to make, he still couldn't help leaving his own mark on her collarbone.

Song Miaomiao fell asleep for a while, and when she woke up, she felt a tingling sensation in her collarbone.

She couldn't help but 'hiss', immediately took a breath.

When Feng Qingmian came in from outside the house, he saw the resentful eyes of the younger sister, pursed his lips and smiled, and opened the round jade box in his hand, which contained a green paste with a faint herbal fragrance.

"This is Jinyu ointment, it won't hurt when you apply it." Sitting on the edge of the bed, he dipped the ointment with his index finger and slowly applied it to the collarbone.

Song Miaomiao said quietly, "Brother, have you calm down?"

After smearing, he retracted his hand, took out the jinpa and wiped off the excess ointment between his fingers, then nodded earnestly and said, "It's gone, if little junior sister can hold on for a while longer next time, Maybe I'll be happier."

Thinking of her begging for mercy, Song Miaomiao's cheeks were flushed, and her bright eyes were a little annoyed.

Before she went into a rage, Feng Qingmian held her hand and placed it on his slightly bulging belly, and said in a soft voice, "I haven't had time to tell the junior sister, the baby's spirit has stabilized, and the spirit has been condensed. Junior sister can tell him a ray of spiritual sense to say hello."

As soon as this statement came out, Song Miaomiao really put her mind on the belly of the senior brother, her expression was excited, but her voice was a little worried: "Is it really possible? It won't hurt him..."

Feng Qingmian said with a smile: "I've already asked, as long as you control your consciousness, there will be no problem. It's just that the baby's consciousness has just been condensed and formed, and it is still very weak now. Maybe limited..."

Song Miaomiao nodded solemnly, indicating that she knew.