Chapter-9

Previously...

"Come... Wukong!"

And now we continue...

Night's grin was feral-like as he stared down the group of four. 3 bi-pedal jaguars and one monster in human skin.

He felt so strong, so powerful... he hadn't felt like this in... ever. He wanted to fight, to take down these beasts that had attacked him and his friends.

He looked one of the Jaguars in the eyes and motioned for it to come and get him with his non-armored hand before straining his head to the left to further expose the right side of his neck. He tapped on his neck twice, telling the creature exactly where to strike without ever saying a word.

The creature growled, lunging forward at a speed to fast for Mishima or even Makoto to comprehend, kicking up a large amount of dust and dirt in its wake. The blunette turned to the class president. "U-Uh... did you see what just happened?" He asked, his tone fearful.

Makoto turned her attention over to him and gulped on air nervously. "No, I couldn't see a thing..."

"Eheh... ha! Haha!"

They turned their attention back to the action after hearing the laughter.

The dust had settled.

The Jaguar had brought one of its swords up and struck Night directly on his throat.

Only...

The slash had barely broken skin, leaving a slash mark so minutely deep, that it didn't even bleed.

Night looked down at the sword at his throat before looking back up at the creature. His feral grin never leaving his face. "Is... is that it?" He said, a small bit of laughter mixing with the words. "Here..."

The grip his armored hand had on the staff tightened.

"Let me show you how to end a life."

He jumped up and twisted his body to the side so he could launch a kick to the back of the Jaguar's head.

*CRACK!*

The kick sent the creature to the ground, and in an instant Night clambered on top of the thing, kneeling down on one knee and raising his staff above him.

"RAHH!"

*SQUELCH*

He forced one of the gold, rounded ends of the staff through the Jaguar's head, instantly killing it. There was no blood, no brain matter, the shadow simply went up in red and black flames and disappeared. The teen then looked back over his shoulder at the other three, his grin ever-present.

Park was forced to take a step back, he felt scared. "That grin... that's not the one I recognize, it's different..." he was too lost in thought to see Night's right arm swing out and point towards them, nor did he see the large figure behind him begin to move.

The boy's unarmored finger snapped...

"Persona...!"

The large, white-haired figure began spinning his staff clockwise, and as quickly as he did, blades made of concentrated wind shot out from it and hurtled towards the trio at high speeds.

The blades pierced and stabbed through the jaguars, causing them to fall to the ground and dissipate. Although none had touched Park.

The arrogant shadow smirked. "What? Too much of a coward to strike me?" Although somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that wasn't true, Night Mae had always been an issue, a problem child when it came to discipline. He snapped his fingers and multiple shadow soldiers appeared before him, immediately losing their guise and taking the form of the jaguars from before, while others took the new appearance of a rage-filled female warriors atop a steed. "You all! My best and brightest students! Protect me from that Monster over there!" He pointed towards the teen.