Good Thoughts Only-Xander

If she kisses me, I will not be able to keep the heat at bay. I do not want to push her but I see her motives now as an invitation. I want to answer it.

"Don't, she has to give us permission. I will not take her by force" I tell him as he fights the need. I am not even forward right now and also feel the need to fight. Her scent was so strong just now in the forest. When he inhaled through his dragon breath it was like her scent filled every fiber of our breathing. If she were a few inches closer she would be able to feel every inch of our need.

Then she decided to scent us as we were doing her. It took everything in us not to pull her closer so she was right against up. I wanted her to push her head into our neck where our scent is strongest so she could never be mistaken when she smelled it.  I could do the same leaving my scent in her marking spot so that no one else would want to come near it. But we can't do that.

My dragon is no longer able to keep control and he relinquishes our motor functions back to me with a groan. He truly has more restraint than me. I lick my lips as if I can already taste hers as I eye them. "I want nothing my than to place your lips on mine, but I cannot" I reply to her.

The words seem to snap her out of wherever she has gone. Her eyes no longer eye my lips and flicker up to meet my gaze. "Why?" she says so quietly I can barely hear her as she takes a step away.

"Because I want you too much. If I take your lips then nothing would stop me from taking you in every way that I can. The first taste of you would start a heat to mate. A heat so intense that neither of us would be able to stop until we have had our fill. I have to wait for when you are ready. I will not force this on you" I answer gruffly as I try to fix my robe.

We should step away for a moment to get ourselves together. Her scent is too much after your words.

I almost smirk when I see her eyes shift down to the erection that I am unsuccessfully trying to hide. It might be more useful to cut the annoying appendage off. She clears her throat and turns around. I watch her arms lift to bring her hands to her face and I freeze. Have I made her cry once more. It wasn't my intention. I take a step forward to grab her shoulder when my dragon threatens against the action.

If you touch her right now, I do not promise to keep control. This encounter was too much and I cannot handle the smoothness of her flesh once more.

"Are you all right?" I ask instead as I drop my hand. The problem between my legs has solved itself at the thought of more tears falling down her face.

"Yup, just trying to stop my face from turning red like a cherry tomato" she says with a chuckle.

My face breaks into a grin when I figure out that she is happy instead of sad. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself before she turns. Now that things are fixed I am ready to continue our task for the day. We do have one more clan to stop by and see before we have dinner with my parents later.

I sent my mom a brief text last night to let her and dad know that I found my mate. She is almost insistent that I bring her by so that they can meet her as soon as possible. My mother could barely stop herself from asking me questions about the woman that has caught my eye and already my heart. I figured we could have privacy the rest of the week if I went and got the first meeting out of the way.

When she turns to face me her face is still a little red but she does look more put together. Her face now has a small smile upon it as she looks at me. "So, what are we doing now? Were you able to finish your meeting?" she ask as she looks away. The meeting was briefer than I would have liked it to be but we got the answers that we wanted.

"Now, I am going to take you to see some more horses. The other clan is a bit far from here so we will have lunch once we get there" I tell her with a frown.