1

Cecily's POV

I walked out of the plane. I smelled the fresh Idaho air. I went to baggage claim to get my bags. After I got my bags I went outside to find Shay. Right as I stepped out of the double door a white van full of kids was waiting. I started to walk towards the car.
"Cecily!" A voice screamed. It sounded like Brock. All of a sudden, a dirty blonde haired boy stepped out of the car and ran into my arms.
"Hi Brockie!" I said. Brock was so excited. Then the whole family came out of the car. Including the twins who I really want to meet!

Shay walked towards me.
"Cecily I'm so glad that you can help me. Without you right now I would be a mess. Thanks so much." He thanked I nodded. We all got into the car and drove to the property.
~
We finally are at Shay and the kids house. I should say my house too because I'm living here now,I guess.
"Cecily! Can we give you a house tour?" Asked exited Emmi. I nodded. First we went into Shays room.
~
We finally got into another another room. It had a sign that said 'welcome home' right above the bed.
"This is for you." Avia said. My eyes light up. I started to tear up.
"You don't like it!" Emmi said.
"No." Their eyes widened. "I love it." I said. They sighed in relief. I grabbed them for a hug.
"I love you guys. You guys didn't have to do this." I said. I wiped away my tears. As we walked back into the living room Shay grabbed me and started to vlog.
"Alright guys here's Cecily." Shay paused."I want to talk to you busy about something real quick." Shay and I sat down on the couch. "The reason why Cecily moved out here is because I can't raise 8 children by myself. It is a challenge. So please welcome Cecily to the family!" Shay announced. I talked about what we were going to do and stuff.
~
Shay put the vlog up. In a matter of 1 hour there was 500 comments. I decided to read 10.
'So Shay when are you and Cecily going to tie the knot?': purplemonkey25
'#tardnumber9': shaytardsareloveshaytardsarelife
'Wow Shay going after all of the woman, I thought you and Colette were faithful.' Jaiden Vanhorn
'Fat*ss going after all the people in the world. What about Colette?' Justinthewrestler
'Yay Cecily! ily boo!' Mandaread25
That's it I'm not reading anymore. Now I'm upset because we told them what we are going to do. But that's YouTube!

Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter! Go check out my rant book plz!~Kiki✌🏻️✌🏼️