Epilouge!

Stay tuned for the q&a

After all in life Shay found love. Cecily and Shay stayed together forever. They even adopted an African American girl named Bonnie. Bonnie's parents had left her around two months old before getting adopted. Gavin, still had stayed emo but had a happier life. Avia, was still the daring girl, but doesn't try to go onto the motorcycle. Phoenix, stayed a happy boy. He visited his birth mom, Jennifer, in jail, they bonded for about a day but he had to go home. Emmi, stayed a girly and goofy 10 year old for the rest of her life. She is always happy to help out the family! Brock, always helps out in the kitchen and his dad. He visits Colette quiet often with the family. He always says the last prayer before Colette died. Daxton, became the smarticle of the family but doesn't know anything about Colette. He still loves her but still doesn't understand what completely happened. Hunter, became a active little boy. He met Jennifer with Phoenix and Hazel! Hazel, became a sassy girl like Avia, she also visited Jennifer.

This is how this family came together! Shay found love and so did Cecily. The kids found happiness! And Jennifer well ended up in jail for life!
Thanks for reading this series! I am really grateful! Ily guys read my other books(promo)! Byee~ Kiki✌️