12

Last chapter!

*time jump to June!*

Cecily's POV
I slipped on the silky white wedding dress. I put on my red high heels. The girls were all in the bridal party. So was all the boys. My maid of honor was my friend Jessica I met at crossfit. The flower girl is Hazel, and the ring bearer is Hunter. My brides maids are Avia, Emmi, Kayli, Carlie and my other friend Missy. In Shays side is Casey, Rawn, Logan, Phoenix, Gavin, Derrick Charles and Danny. Jarive was taking he pictures and the wedding video. Brock will help the twins walk down the isle.
~
Shays POV
The temple installed a handicap ramp just for me. I rolled up the isle with Casey by my side. Hazel and Brock walked down the isle. Hazel threw flowers everywhere. Then the brides maids and the guys walked in together. After that, Cecily walked in. She strolled down the isle with her dad. The piano stopped playing and the preacher came. The ceremony went on forever.
"Shay will you take Cecily as your loving wife?" The preacher asked.
"I do." I said. He turned to Cecily.
"Cecily do you take Shay as your loving husband?" The preacher asked. She nodded.
"I do." She said. Cecily kneeled down.
"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said. I grabbed Cecily's head and kissed her. We rolled down the isle and out of the temple.
~
We took pictures and enjoyed the night. After all, we got together.

Hey guys stay tuned for the epilogue!~Kiki✌️