6

Why is nobody reading this!!

Cecilys POV

Shay and I have been dating for about three months now. The kids are going back to school today and that means Shay and I have the whole house to ourselves. This year Shay and I decided to send Daxton to school. So it's a big year.

"Daxton, wake up it's the first day of school!" I whispered into his ear. He turned over.
"School?" He asked. I nodded. He opened his crystal blue eyes.
"Let's get up." I announced. He climbed out of his race car bed and walked over to his closet. He ran and got out his Superman shoes. I got out his outfit that he picked out himself.

I got out this white and red Superman shirt, with white shorts. I got out of the room to let him get dressed and walked into Avias room.
"First day ready?" I asked. She was curling the tips of her hair.
"Back to jail." She said. She rolled her eyes. I shrugged and walked into Gavin's room. He is on his bed playing on his phone still in his pajamas.
"Gavin!" I yelled. He looked up from his phone.
"Get ready you have 10 minutes!" I yelled. He jumped out bed. I left his room and went to Phoenixs room.
"Ready dude?" I asked. I walked over to him and stroke his reddish hair.
"Nervous." He whispered.
"Don't be. 7th grade is nothing." I said. He glanced at me.
"I'm going into 6th." He corrected.
"That's what I said." I joked. He laughed and I kissed his head.

I went back upstairs and Shay was surprisingly making the kids breakfast. I walked over to him and kissed him strait on the lips.
"Thanks for cooking." I said.
"Well somebody had to get Gavin out of bed." He replied. I sat down on the bar stool.
"I can't believe Daxton is going to school." I said.
"I can't believe Gavin's going to high school." Shay replied.
"That makes me old." I said. She nodded.
~
All the kids are at school but the twins. Shay and I was lying on his bed. He started to kiss me and I started to kiss him. He tried to un-do his belt.
"No Shay stop!" I yelled. He got off of me.
"What?" He asked.
"I don't want anymore kids!" I said.
"Too soon?" He asked.
"Yea!" I blurted. He looked down.
"But why not!" Shay said.
"We have 8!" I said. "We need a little break." I said. I jumped off the bed and stormed off to my room. I can't believe he tried to do that.
"Cecily." I heard a voice through the intercom.
"Shay we need a break." I replied. There was a silence.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"I said we need a break!" I said. Tears flowed down my face.
"Sorry." I heard him say.

Hey guys short chapter but it's something! Going to end this soon!~Kiki✌️