2_cruel

"𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗"𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍.

A few hours later, a voice came from a window. It was Test tube.
"Testy?"
Lightbulb looked at the window to see test tube.Why was Test tube up. there? And we are stuck down here.
"Hello it's Test tube here, you're probably thinking 'why are we here' so I'm here to tell you. You are now my subjects. " Everyone's face turned into a shocked look. "subjects.. SUBJECTS?! ARE YOU INSANE? " Paintbrush's bristles started to burn up into flames. I backed into a corner to avoid the fire.
"Now now paintbrush, it's all for science." Test tube explained. Paintbrush calmed down a bit.
"H-how long will we be in here? "
I nervously said but she already left before I noticed.She unlocked the door.
"Balloon." The door squeaked as Test tube opened it, I flinched and looked behind me.
"Follow me. " Test tube waited for me to follow, so I did. I was brought to a very small room that could bearly fit me in. She told me to go in.
"Um.. no?.. " I slowly spat out. Test tube gave me a death stare, I panicked and walked in.
"You will be staying here for the night, try not to pop. " She closed the door as she was telling me it. I tried getting comfortable but then a cut my hand on some metal on the wall, somehow I managed to survive. Night went past and Test tube opened the door and I ran out.
"I'm out! " I quickly shouted.She raised an eyebrow and I looked down, embarrassed.
"Well follow me I guess" Test tube led me back to the room 'channel 9' but then noticing the bleeding cut.
"Gonna have to deal with that later" she said while opening the door. My legs were shaking while I entered the metal space. I hate it here already. The door slammed again.

(still kinda short but oh well)