5_whats going on?

𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜.

"I'm so boreddd" I moaned.
"Oo! Oo!" Lightblub kept waving her hand "I have a game,it's called-" The door squeaked. It was Test tube, she scanned the room and stopped at paintbrush. They gave a puzzled face.
"follow me to my office paintbrush" Test tube said to Paintbrush. They looked at Lightbulb, she shrugged. They got up and strolled up to the scientist. In a flash, they both left the room. I played with my fingers, waiting for someone to talk to me first. 10 minutes later, Test tube and Paintbrush returned.
"Hey Painty! You're back! " Lightbulb smiled at her friend, they smiled back. Test tube had something in her hand.. I squinted, 626?Why does she have it? She (Test tube) slowly walked to Yinyang.
"Don't make this hard again and drink. " She demand. Again? This is confusing. She forced them to drink it, they started glowing and 2 different circles appeared.
"I'll never get use to this. " Yin whispered to themselves.Yang rolled their eyes, my confusion was visible. This is weirddd. I moved close to the tall object, asking them.
"what was that all about? " Paintbrush was about to answer until Test tube gave them a look. Then they stopped to think a little.
"N-Nothing! " They started to sweat a bit, I just nodded slowly and walked over to talk to suitcase, my friend, she looked kinda excited.
(ily ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ) I asked her why she looked excited. She started yapping about stuff I didn't understand.
"Say again? I didn't quite hear you. " She continued but I couldn't hear ANYTHING. My vision was blurred. Lightbulb came over and was shaking something in front of me, but it was a black mess.
"What's going on,my vision is blurry and I can't hear anything"
I then collapsed onto the metal floor, slowly. Nearly popping in the process.

(Sorry my baby Balloon (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)