6_sudden happiness

My eyes slowly opened,
"What the.." I was confused,the lights started to flicker right after I spoke.As I got up,it stopped.Weird,I looked around the room for stuff to pass the time.I couldn't find anything entertaining so I sat down close to paintbrush without realising,they shuffled away from me.I noticed as they were moving away from me,I frowned.Few hours went past,happiness suddenly struck me.I felt happier then I've ever felt.I start to make up jokes,I even made myself giggle.Lightbulb wanted to know what I was giggling about.I told her the joke and we both started to laugh uncontrollably,I almost popped because I was laughing so hard.My laughing was so loud that I didn't hear the door open,Lightbulb then tugged my arm.I stopped and started coughing a bit,wiping the tears off my face.
"Oh hey Test tube!" I excitedly yelled,I was so happy that it blocked the horrible memories.
"what an idiot,idiot Balloon" I heard Yang talk about me but I ignored it.
"Oh stop it Yang" Yin then sighed.He (Yang) whispered curses,I was a little confused but shrugged it off.Test tube had an expression on here face that I could not read,she slammed the door and locked it.
"What wax that all about?" I questioned,I got some confused looks.'Why were they looking at me like that?Did I do something wrong' I was super puzzled.
(It's not much but it will have to do since I really wanted to post a chapter)