Sora's Story

My name is Sora, I was an employee at Nintendo before Henry... 

I was a beta tester... I was looking around the place and saw someone new who was talking to the boss aka Todd. She had dark brown hair, and blue eyes, brighter than mine...  She had a few light pink streaks in her hair, and She was wearing a uniform... She looked like she had a great childhood and I was slightly jealous...  Todd introduced her to me when he noticed me... "Oh! There you are, Sora! I would like to introduce you to Serene, She is a new employee here!" Todd said with a happy look... Serene had a nervous look since she does not like talking to people... I was still kinda jealous of what I thought that she had a better childhood, so I just left the room... I sat down in my chair, thinking of something to get rid of her... it was time to leave for the day and so I got up, grabbed my stuff, and left... When I got home, I found my double-sided axe... I had a plan ready in my mind... Since Serene is staying late to get used to her new workplace, I can use my axe to take her out... first... I had to get her down and asleep... I found some sleep pills that I kept with me, "that can work!" I thought to myself... So I grabbed those items and left my house... I snuck in without getting caught, I saw Serene's office and saw that she was drinking some coffee... She got up and left to deal with something, so while I had the chance, I put a sleeping pill in her coffee and hid again... Serene walked back to her desk and I waited... She drank the rest of her coffee and then 5 minutes later, She passed out... I dragged her to the server room and placed her on a chair and tied her up, I also put some ducktape over her mouth so that she wouldn't yell for help... and then I waited until she woke up... She eventually woke up and she had a terrified look, I walked in front of her and said "Greetings Serene, My name is Sora.' I did not want to stay for too long so I just decapitated her... I cleaned up the blood all over me and my weapon and snuck out without getting caught... Before I was able to make it back Her Brother found out what happened and attacked me, He and I died since I was beaten and I managed to slice him in half before dying...