Siblings reunite!

I'm Serene... I was killed by Sora in the Nintendo Building a few years ago... In case you didn't know, I was a new Employee at Nintendo before a great friend of mine, Austin S. He was thinking about applying... I'm in a new body now... In the Hallway, I realized that Sora also died and he is in a new body... So, I grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the Hallway and he hit a wall... He ran back a few minutes later with a double-sided axe and attacked me... He hit me in the chest, leaving a big scar... After he ran out of the hallway, I got up slowly and walked down the hallway... after a while of walking, I saw a figure with the same body type as me but with demon wings, a demon tail, and horns... He turned around and I saw an eyepatch with an upside-down heart on it and his pupil is blood red... "Uhm... Hello?" I said in fear... "Hello... I'm Steven..." He responded... "W-wait... Brother?!" I said in realization "Serene?!" He said in realization... We hugged each other tightly "What happened to you?!" I said slightly crying "The same person who killed you Killed me..." Steven said... I had a pissed-off look, I stop hugging Steven "I need to find something..." I said. "Alright... I'll be here" Steven responded. I walk down to where Sora hit the wall, I looked up and saw another double-sided Axe that was light pink... I took it and walked back... "Wow. What is that?" Steven said, looking at my weapon... "it's my new weapon!" I said with glee... I was about to sit down but I found a door to another room... I walked into the room that had an electric chair inside, I then had an idea...