He is not the only person who became a Mii...

I woke up as a Mii, the Mii was Bald, had a red-ish pink heart clip, A Red-ish Pink Sweater, and a pitch-black void for an eye and a heart with a line through it for a pupil... I was in a very bright place called the "Mii Channel"... I looked around and saw the Delete Icon, I got up... and Deleted myself... I woke up in a very dark hallway that has hospital beds next to each other with multiple monitors next to them, one for each bed... There was a lot of pain in my entire body, I looked down at myself and saw that I am wearing a hospital gown... I tried to stand but I nearly fell... At least I was able to walk, I walked for a while and then I saw another figure... She had a Mii head... but her body was robotic and she had claws, She turned around and I saw that she had a light pink heart clip and inverted eyes... "Dilavni." Eh?" The figure said, looking at the tag on my gown "N-no, My name is  Sora" I replied... Her expression changed from a kind look to a raged look, She approaches me and says "Well well well well... LOOK WHO IT IS!" I backed away with a terrified look "W-wait... SERENE?!" I spoke out in fear... She grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the hallway, I hit a wall... A double-sided axe that looked a lot like my own fell and landed right next to me, I grabbed it, got up, and attacked Serene. I made a big scar on her, and while she was down, I ran out of the hallway with the axe.