Train part 2

Yaz's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see still see the sleeping woman cuddled up in my bed. She was snoring but not in an annoying way it was rather cute, then I notice a bit of her hair had fallen and in the way of her eyes. So gently and nervous I brush it away tucking it behind her ear. She smiled all of a sudden. Did she feel that? Why did I have this little burst of energy when I was with this stranger I don't even know her name but she is she is so gorgeous. I went to the bathroom to go and redo my hair putting in back into its usual bun, then I brushed my teeth and came back into my room.
Suddenly this bright golden yellow light surrounded her not from my led lights. No. This was something much more alien like. She was thrashing around in my bed. I didn't know what to do. I froze. All I could her were her screams. I felt something happen. Was my heartbreaking? I felt tears stinging my eyes. All I could do was stand there and let it stop.
After about ten minutes the yellow glow stopped and I rushed right over to the blondie. She was still screaming and thrashing around so with my police skills I shrugged my jacket off and climbed into my bed gently and took the poor woman into my arms until finally she dropped and her screaming had subsided.
"Poor thing." I whispered and gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I don't know why I did that but I felt so amazing and so right. She let a small out a small murmur. "Tardis. I lost her. Tardis." She said and I took this as a sign of her waking up so I quickly got out of my bed and back to my purple sofa.

The Doctor's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright yellow light. Not regeneration energy but small yellow fairy lights.
"Hey." Said a warm voice that I first heard on the train earlier
"Hi." I said back sleepier and saw a woman with chocolate brown hair, brown eyes which you could swim in forever, she was wearing a police uniform so I put two and two together and confirmed that she was a policewomen.
"Hello Miss I am Yasmin Khan. You gave me a right scare at the train earlier. Could you please tell me what is your name." She said kindly
"Oh er. My name is. Name is. The Doctor." I said thank god I could remember that.
She looked at me confused.
"Doctor who?" She said and I shook my head.
"Just Doctor." I smiled sweetly.
"Okay?" Said the policewoman with a look on her face.
"May I ask a few questions to you
1. How the hell did fall out of the sky and 2. When you where sleeping there was a golden glow enveloping you." She said with a worried look on her face.
"Ah Yasmin Khan I fell out of the sky because of my T-TARDIS dematerialised and then I got kicked out and I was falling and to answer your question 2, I am a timelord or rather a timelady and that's the last bit of my regeneration energy wearing off." I said and she looked at me amazed.
"Wow." She said like a small child smiling ever so cutely.
"It is quite the life. You could come if you really wanted too." I said then immediately looking down at my hands. I lifted my head to see a look on her face. She looked shocked.
"Really! That would be amazing." She said sweetly and I smiled.
Suddenly I heard a familiar whooshing sound coming from outside.
"What is that Doctor?" Asked Yasmin looking puzzled
"Oh that Yasmin Khan is our ride." I said getting up from Yasmin's safe warm bed. "Please call me Yaz if that okay." She said and I nodded.
"Follow me Yaz." I said running out of the door out of the block of flats and running down the street and I stopped and stared.