The aftermath.

WARNING! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN POWER OF THE DOCTOR. THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER AS IT HEAVLY INVOLVES  IMPORTANT  THASMIN MOMENT!

THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON It!

Yaz's POV:
For the last few days in the Tardis it has been relatively quiet. After saving the Doctor twice from the Master. The first time I saved her was reversing a forced regeneration and then then other time was when she got shot at this thing in the sky which was meant to blow up the entire planet. The master with his stupid tissue compressor forced the matter in the sky and made it shot at her. I was on inside in the Tardis. A million things ran through my head. I couldn't lose her again. I ran out of the Tardis and ran over to her a pick her up bridal style and giving her a gentle kiss on her poor badly bruise forehead. I quickly got her back in the Tardis and Ace, Tegan, Kate and Graham came running over. "She's fine." I said lying to myself a bit. Her face was already covered in bruises. I with the help of the other's layed her down gently on the floor. Suddenly her eyes flicked open and I gave me a flashback to when we found her unconscious on Gallifrey. Her eyes moved to Graham then moved on to Tegan's then Kate's and then moved on to Ace's before her beautiful hazel eyes were staring right back at me. "My extended fam." She whispered before her eyes shut. I felt tears stinging my eyes and gently moved a strand of her hair out of face. "Shall I take you lot home?" I asked feeling quite proud of myself that I could pilot the Tardis just like the Doctor. "Yeah if that's not a problem Yaz." Said Kate. I turned towards the console panel and settled the quadrates to where they wanted to be dropped off. We arrived in a matter of minutes and Kate waved goodbye and then turned to the poor woman on the floor. "Goodbye Doctor." She whispered before stepping out of the Tardis. Next was Tegan and Ace, I never thought Tegan was an emotional person but she had tears glossing her eyes while Ace had tears streamed down her face. "Goodbye professor." Said Ace then it was Tegan's turn. "Goodbye Doctor." She said in gasps trying not to cry and the pair exited out of the tardis. Now it was just me Graham and the Doctor. "You look after her Yaz." He said to me and we moved down towards the poor Timelord on the floor defeated. In the corner the Tarids materialised her a pillow. "Right Yaz, you hold her head while I slide the pillow under her." Said Graham getting the pillow and getting on his knees waiting for me to hold her head while Graham slides the pillow under her. So with gentle hands I gently as i possibly could be held her head and quickly Graham slid the pillow under her and I gently let her head rest against the fluffy pillow. "Right that's me of Yaz." Said Graham getting up from the floor and standing next to me. "Goodbye Graham." I said tears falling down my face like a waterfall and he gave me a hug before making his way towards the door and opening it before shutting it. I turn back to the woman on the floor and moved down to her level. I stroked her bruised cheek. I laid down next to her and snuggled up to her and holding her tightly but still gently not to harm her anymore. Before I knew it I fell asleep right in her arms.

Doctor's POV:
My face is full of pain and slowly open my eyes and at first my vision is blurry. I feel a warmth against me. I looked down slowly and see it Yaz snuggles up and smiling in her sleep. I stroke her soft brown hair and just then her eyes flicker open. "DOCTOR! YOUR OKAY!" She said with such excitement and hugged me closer but still trying to gentle with me. "Thanks to you. Yaz you saved me life. Twice." I said and Yaz looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I couldn't lose you again." She whispered. "Yaz I loved being with you. You are so brilliant and amazing and I really really like you and I mean not like a freind or even a best friend I mean it like as a lover. Yasmin Khan I love you." I said and after the last words left my mouth I felt the softness of Yaz's lips on mine. She tastes so fruity and sweet. She moves her shaking hand onto my bruised cheek which stings but I don't mind all I care about this magical moment with Yaz. I rest my hands on her waist and sadly breathing is a thing and we slowly move out of the kiss and my forehead rested against hers. "I love you too Doctor. So much." She said her voice full of emotion.