Train part 3

Yaz's POV
I run out of my flat shutting the door behind me running after the woman all the way down James Road just stopping at Park Alley. "Hey Doc why did we stop?" I asked then my eyes divert to a blue police box that I had seen in the history books when I was in secondary school. "Woah." I whispered.
The Doctor walked right up to it smiling stroking it gently. "Oh hello you. I missed you a lot." She said to the box. "Doctor why are you talking to the box?" I asked confused.
"Ah Yaz yes this Yasmin Khan is my Tardis. My home." She said smiling sweetly the door opened and the Doctor stepped in. "Come on!" She said and I ran in the blue box. "It's-its- BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!" I said looking around at the beautiful shapes and in the middle of the room was a beautiful console table with spins,dials,buttons,leavers and there was a despiser. "Doctor this is amazing." I said shocked. "Oh Yaz if you think this is amazing come with me. I will show you around." She said excitedly. I let out a laugh then nod as she gently grabs my hand walking me down the TARDIS halls and oh my word this place is like a maze so many hall and rooms to explore she even has a pool in her library then the final room we look at was this beautiful bedroom with a massive bed which looked like a cloud, led lights stringing round the entire room, a desk with a chair and a laptop, A small library of a good selection of books and it's own bathroom and wardrobe.
"Doctor what on earth is this room?" I ask and suddenly she goes all shy and looks down at her feet and stuffs her hands in her ripped pockets. "This is your room Yaz, only if you really want to stay with me. It's fine if you don't I am not everyone's cup of tea." She says quietly. I look at her and I let out a sigh and sit her on the soft bed and gently took her hand into mine. "Of course I would love to stay. Doctor I think you are so amazing and wonderful why wouldn't I want to stay with some like you." I said pulling her into a side hug. She looks up at me with small happy tears in her eyes. "Thank you." She whispered.
"Now Doctor what I really suggest is that you change out of those clothes." I laugh, she looks down at herself then back at me. "Oh yeah it's been quite a while since I wore woman's clothes but hey." She said getting up and going back down the hall to the main massive wardrobe. "How about this!" She said coming out of the changing room with a pair of tardis blue trousers that went up to her shin, a pair of yellow suspenders, a plain white t-shirt under a black t-shirt with a rainbow going a cross it, stripy blue socks and a warm looking grey coat.
"Yes that looks amazing on you!" I said finally after a few failed attempts of trying to find her an outfit. Suddenly I swear I saw a hint of pinkness coming from her cheeks. "So Yaz where would you like to go to. It could be anywhere in Time and space." She smiled at me. "Anywhere." I smiled back.