chapter 1

Andra's pov

Alarm clock *BEEP BEEP BEEP* I turn over and turn it off I pick up my phone get out the bed and go to the bathroom to start my morning routine while my babies are still sleeping it is 6:20 am. I get in the shower after my shower I wrap in my towel and get my outfit out for today, I got back in the bathroom brushes my teeth/washes my face put my face cream on then gets dressed .

My outfit:

After I get dressed I got woke up khiya , kayla , grace , and riah for school (it's Friday) meanwhile Aaliyah is getting ready for work Shirley is already at work

After I get dressed I got woke up khiya , kayla , grace , and riah for school (it's Friday) meanwhile Aaliyah is getting ready for work Shirley is already at work . Liyah walks downstairs to leave "bye mommy see you later" "bye liyah I love you have a nice day" I say Kay gets up finally grace goes to her bathroom brushes her teeth and washes her face then showers . Khiya gets up makes up her bed and goes to shower. riah makes up her bed gets her outfit out and goes to shower as well. Kay gets her outfit out goes in her bathroom showers. After they all shower they get ready for school.

Khiya's outfit:

Kay's outfit:

Zuriah's outfit:

Zuriah's outfit:

Grace's outfit:

I head downstairs to make breakfast for my girls

I head downstairs to make breakfast for my girls. I start to cook as I hear them coming downstairs looking so beautiful. "Good morning mommy" Kay says in a somewhat of a still sleepy voice. "Morning sunshine" I say "good morning mama" khiya and zuriah say "good morning my beautiful babies" I say to them while fixing their plates I made cinnamon toast bacon, and grits I pass them their food . After they ate I told them to go get their bags so we could go. I dropped them off at school "have a great day stay out of trouble I love y'all" "we love you to ok" they say hopping out of the Tesla. I drive off and head to the studio to make a new song after that I head over to the film place to finish making this movie.

End of pov

Kay's pov

"I am so happy it's Friday" I say to my friend miya went ahead to our 1st period which is intros to a career we sit down and get out our computers, I log in and get straight to work miya says "Kay you wanna go out later on it's this party at Jazmine house tonight at 7 pm you down?" "I gotta ask my mom but other than that yeah if it's not no trouble cause I need to stay out of trouble miya" I say to her as the teacher walks in "alright good morning class how's everything going" Ms . Kenny says "good but not good" I say under my breathe "good" the other students say we start doing our work. After I got all my work done I got on my phone and texted my mom.

iMessage

Mommy 🩸🤍.

Me: mommy is it okay if I go to Jazmine party later plsss???

Andra: girl . We will see Ms I like to start trouble I'll see 😘

Me: ok...

End of iMessages

It is now 10:30 time to switch classes I go downstairs to general health when I get downstairs I saw my best friend I ran up to her and gave her a hug we went in the class sat down took out our notes from yesterday to prepare for the notes we had to take today the teacher gave us our new papers we got our work done at 11:00 . After that we sat back chilling. Then she gave us some more work this time front and back about diseases we had to pick two of them and say if they were environmental or not environmental we got done with that at 11:56 am we leave at 12:03pm . At 12:03 I went upstairs to my third period which is algebra 1 I did my work soon after that it was time for lunch. After lunch we went back upstairs back to algebra 1 we did some more back we got our warm up grades back and I had an 80 . After we got done with work we reviewed and took notes.

End of pov

Aaliyah's pov

I am really tired i'm just now getting off of work plus it's time for Kay khiya Zuriah and grace to be home I walk in the house I go upstairs go in my bathroom showers after I shower I get dressed and sit on my bed and scroll through Instagram soon after I hear Kay khiya Zuriah and grace walking in the house ofc khiya and Kay are arguing over I don't know what but I get out the bed and say "y'all are to loud be quite pls and thank you" they come upstairs with an attitude but they'll get over it . I go back in my room closes the door and gets back in my bed as soon as I sit down mama pulled up in the driveway and so did Shirley I was so happy we all ran downstairs as soon as they walked in the house.

"How was everyone's day?" Mama asked "good" I said "it was ok I guess" Kay said "good how about yours" grace and khiya said "well my day it was ok a bit tiring but it was good" mama said .

End of pov

Khiya's pov

My thoughts: Kay really has a smart mouth like girl that's not cute and mama already checks her about that yet she still does the same thing . I was in deep thought untill mama said "it's time for dinner" we all washed our hands and ran downstairs and sat at the table we ate dinner after we ate we all cleaned the house then we went up stairs I made some tiktoks and posted on my spam page.

I don't what everybody else was doing , then mama came in my room while I was making a TikTok and said "im just checking on you " "oh ok" I said . Soon after that I put my phone on the charger get in the bed and goes to sleep .

End of pov

Shirley's pov

I'm up writing some more books. Just chilling in my room vibing to my music when I hear a knock on my door "who is it come in" I say mama comes in "im just checking on you . You alright" "yes and thanks" I say soon as I got done with the chapter I was writing I turned everything off put my phone on the charger then I fell asleep.

End of pov