Ophelia of the Endless.

A small child ran through the vast halls of the kingdom her father  was made the ruler of. The sounds of her laughter echoed through the halls as she stopped at the foot of the steps, looking up at the throne. Her father was sitting on it, reading a book. Climbing up the large stair case, she climbed into his lap and sat in it.  Morpheus placed a hand around his child, smiling  at her . He placed the book on the side of  his throne.  He held his daughter tightly.  He had learned much since she had entered his life. Her mother, a human named Melina, died in child birth. 

So The King of Dreams vowed to raise his daughter by himself. In her eyes, he saw how much of her mother was in the young girl. He saw more of her mother than of  himself. Except when it came to her temper. That she got from both of her parents. Her raven hair and skin came from her father. That her abilities. Morpheus had noticed how gifted his child was.  He even started helping her hone them to the best of his abilities.  She had repaired a hole in his heart that was caused  by the death of his son.  Looking at his daughter, whom he had named  Ophelia, he vowed to keep her safe. Ophelia stood up in her father's lap, playing with his hair, which made the young girl laugh. 

Morpheus laughed, playing with his child, relaxing  and enjoying the moment that was happening right then and there. In the love of his child, the most pure love that ever could have came to be.  Morpheus stood up in his throne, spinning her around, being careful not to drop her. He listened as her laughter filled the hallway, like musical lyrics. Bringing the small child, he held her close, giving her kisses as he stepped down the long staircase. When they got to the bottom, he placed her on the ground. "Come on, Daddy!" she called, running down the hallway. 

Smiling, The King of Dreams chased after the small child, letting out a laugh as she ran.