Moments.

"How did you meet Mommy?" Ophelia asked, reaching  up and playing with her  father's hair. Morpheus smiled, watching  as his daughter played.  "I met your mother   many years ago. She dreamed alot. And she walked into my throne room. "
"She was a vortex?"

Morpheus shook his head. "No, she was not. She was something else. She was gifted."  
Ophelia glanced at her father. "What kind of gifted?" she asked. 

"She had the ability to see past what I do. She pointed out things that I could not see. She expressed love in ways that I could not. She showed kindness to those who needed it the most.  Including me. She was patient with me on more than once." He chuckled softly.  "She brought the better out of me. " 

"She helped me create many dreams for people. "

"Is that why you made a special place for just her and me?"  the young girl asked softly.  She let go of his hair and placed them ontop of his hands.  

Morpheus nodded. "It was a request of your mother's . She wanted you to have a place of your own in the Dreaming. A place where you could play and explore. To grow up and find out what you want to be when you grow up.  Wanting you to be all that you could be . The best of the both of us. Her kindness and love. And my abilities to help people with their dreams." 

"What if I want to do something else?" She asked.   She played with his fingers.  Morpheus took a deep breath. "Whatever you chose to do, My Sweet Little Dream, I will support you in all  that you chose to do. "  Ophelia smiled a big toothy grin. "Even if I want to be like Lucienne?" she asked brightly. 

Her father nodded with a grin. "You would do brilliantly . Lucienne is the best. She could help you. Just as she has helped me."

"Daddy?"
"yes?" 

Ophelia stopped playing with his hands and hugged her father. "I'm glad I got chosen to be your daughter," she said softly. Morpheus held her tightly. "I'm glad to have been chosen to your father," he replied softly, and with as much love as he could muster. 

Their moment was interrupted by the sound of the door being swung open and someone walking briskly towards them. Ophelia turned and looked as one of her father's sibling came striding over to them. Morpheus got it his feet, keeping his daughter close to his chest.  

"what do you want, Desire?"