"Can we visit Mommy?"

"Daddy?" Ophelia called out as soon as her Uncle left. Morpheus turned and he glanced down at her. He bent down in front of her, letting out a sigh. He had lost his temper and, well he had every reason  to have, he was not proud of himself. 

"Yes, my little dream?" he said calmly. 

"Why don't you talk to your brothers and sisters? I mean other than  Aunt Death or Aunt Delight?" she asked with a curious face. 

"We do not interfer with each other's realms. Or rather we didn't. Your Uncle Desire on the other hand, he loves to meddle."  That part was said with a hint of bitterness in his voice. Ophelia glanced at her father.  "Did you like your siblings at one point?" she asked. She was geniuely curious. She didn't get to grow up with her brother, so some part of her was jealous. She had always wanted to grow up with her older brother. 
But that didn't happen. So she was jealous. She looked at her father with sadness starting to creep  into her eyes.  

Reaching over, he  held her close to him. " I know that you miss him," he said, meaning her brother.  " I miss him as well," he admitted quietly. 

Ophelia climbed ontop of him and hugged him tightly. Looking up, she stared directly into his eyes. "Can we visit Mommy?" she asked quietly.  Morpheus looked her in the eyes. He thought about an answer. He knew the real answer. They couldn't see her mother. But he didn't want to break her heart. He gave her a sad smile and nod.  "Of course we can, Love," he said quietly.