Chapter 1

Zang Qiang woke up confused, feeling cold and hurt at the same time he smell blood, he get up slowly and look around. Only to see an old man that is already dead, they are in the forest and it's already dawn in the morning.

Zang Qiang felt a throbbing pain in his face it's like someone scratch it, and his body is aching and felt hungry at the same time thirsty. But when he try to stand up he felt dizzy, and a memory came to his mind that belong to someone else.

The name of the original owner of the body is also Zang Qiang same name as him age 10 years old, his mother died giving birth to him but his father did not blame him and did not remarry. His sister is 15 year's old a high school student studying at the county, and the original owner father Zang Yong age 55 is now dead.

Because the original owner father, bring his son to the mountain to teach him how to hunt. After all even the era change there family is a hunter, that came down in the mountain. The original owner father is an orphan and when the era change he came down, and buy a thatch house in the village and marry a woman that is not in favor in the family from other village at the age of 29.

But when the father and son came in the mountain, they did not expect that after walking an hour. They bumped into the killer bear and that's how the father and son end come. After absorbing the memory of the original owner, he look at the old man that is now dead. And the face of the original owner that has been scratch by the bear.

Zang Qiang inspect the surrounding environment if there is still a danger. After securing that there is no danger he get the bag, of his now dead father to get a cloth to wrap in his bleeding face. Zang Qiang then drink some water and eat the food he see in the bag, after eating Zang Qiang stretch his body slowly.

And stand up even though his body is aching, but he then to get out here. Because after the smell of blood spread the wolf will follow the smell, it's a good thing that the bear only kill the father and son not eat them.

Zang Qiang then wear the bag and put the dead old man in his back. And walk slowly but steady to get out in the mountain, after an hour and a half they now almost at the village but because of blood loss Zang Qiang faint.

"Hey isn't these kid Qiang and old man Zang", the man in his 30 said to his friend.

"My goodness they hurt look they are bleeding come help me put them in the clinic faster", The two men then carry the father and son to the production clinic.

When they carry the father and son to the clinic, the other people in the brigade will see them carrying a bleeding father and son.

"My gosh are they dead?!"

"Woah!! Look at the wound its so scary"

"They only a three member in the Zang family and now tsk tsk"

"Old man Zang is a stubborn man look what happened to them look at his son tsk tsk"

"How about we inform the captain and the Zang daughter in the county", The aunt said they look at each other and nod they then go to the captain house to inform him and make the captain wife inform the girl in the county.

When they arrive at the captain house, they see that they are just finished eating.

"what's with the ruckus so early in the morning", The captain wife said when they see the three middle women.

"Aiyah! Captain Li the father and son of Zang family is in the clinic"

"Yes captain it's like something attack them the wound is so scary and they bleeding so much"

"What!?? How come? That old man Zang I just told him not to go in the mountain anymore because of the beast in there", Captain Li said and stand up to go in the clinic to see what is happening now.