Book 2 and Sneak peek

Sneak peek

Sneak peek...

A few minutes later, Jamaal stalked back to where Okoye stood. His hands shook slightly as he kept his gaze steady on the pictures in his hands.

"What's it this time? A wronged mistress?" Detective Okoye joked as he saw his partner approaching.

"You'll wish it was a mistress." Jamaal said giving the pictures to Okoye. In the picture was a ghastly looking human that was crushed on the ground. It was hard to decipher which body part was which.

"Who's the suspect? A teacher?" Okoye asked quietly as he looked at the pictures one after the other.

"The five teachers present last night were all accounted for." Jamaal replied. He nervously glanced at the pictures from the first to the last before looking up at his partner.

"So, there's a psychopath student on the loose. How great." Okoye replied sarcastically.

~~~~
Who's excited for this second book? I am!!!

Ultio's list will be available on the 12th of this month so mark the date. There'll be new characters, your favourite old characters and... a whole bunch of emotional rollercoasters so stay tuned.

It's going to be red hot and you'll be on your toes. Remember updates will be on Mondays and Thursdays.

~Korisa🧡