🔸️Disclaimer & Summary🔸️

Hi, I am your writer thunder_and_sparks

Hi,
I am your writer thunder_and_sparks.

I have previously written fanfics under penname adi_tales on wattpad.

While searching for Indian bl themed stories, I have encountered very few of them. This story is my small contribution to Indian themed Bls.

Many a times I have thoughts of writing a BL in Indian background with Indian characters but I have found the genre itself challenging and adding complexity of Indian-ness to it was too much at that time.

Now, having written few stories, I am ready to take this new challenge. So I will be rewriting my previous stories and new stories in Indian version.

Hope you will like it and support it.

A few things about the story.

1. One of the character ( Viren ) is medical unable to understand his feelings , so he will seem to be sometimes clueless, sometimes overbearing.

2. This is a boy love story, depicting gay relationship. If you don't like that, then this is not a story for you.

3. It is not edited. You will find both spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Kindly bear with it 😅. And if you want , correct me too.

4. I have no experience with autism or alexithymia so I am writing from only my imagination and some online research. Please keep that in mind while reading the story .

Lastly, welcome to my world.
Hope we form a forever bond.

                       Summary

Let's dive in to journey of Ayansh and Viren.

Ayansh Atrey has grown up scraping and scouring streets for food, love and affection. Now he knows better. He just has one goal - to complete his engineering ASAP and leave for a foreign country. He has born poor and homeless, he will be damned if he died as one.

Viren Vasishtha has it all - brain, brawn, power and riches. The one thing he never has was the one person who would not throw him either distrusting look or sympathetic.  The one person who actually does not care that he can not understand emotions.

A chance encounter with Ayansh sparks a hope and Viren clings to it. Wanting, waiting and wishing for Ayansh to notice him.

This is a journey of a broken soul and a soul with cracks - melting in each other's arms, mending each other, admiring each other, overcoming challenges and loving each other.