How You met..

Finney Blake
*You and Finney saw you at school, it was lunch and you were just talking to Robin, who recently became your friend.

"Hey robin, who was that just talking to you?" Finn smiled at you and robin, speaking in his usual Anxious tone. "Hey Finn. That was Y/n, they're pretty cool." He said nodding his head in the direction of where you just was..

"Y/n.. they're pretty." He whispered to himself.

Robin Arellano
*You were talking to some of your friends, You guys were talking about the recent happenings between Robin and Moose.

You were actually a family friend of moose and even YOU knew he was an asshole. He was always shaming you on everything, your looks, your voice, everything though in front of your parents he acted like a lil angel.. You wanted to congratulate robin on winning the fight with Moose.

you ran over to him whilst he was in the middle of a conversation with Finney. "Umm..  Hey Robin? I know This is weird but I wanted to say.." You paused for a minute to think of how to say it without it being weird as hell, "ok I wanted to say well done with winning against moose, he's a massive asshole. Maybe now he won't be as much of one." You chuckled to yourself. YOU and him started talking after that.

Bruce Yamada
You and bruce didn't know each other it was just always Silent glances from across the room, or Field, or hall.. either way you guys just couldn't help but constantly exchange glances.

Bruce was pretty well known by everyone, girls practically drooled over him.. ok maybe not drooled. But a LOT of girls would fangirl over him. You two shared a few classes, never pairing together but still all the glances being shared, it's almost like you hypnotized each other, having conversations with your eyes.. of course there's times you'd smile at each other or Lend pencils or whatever.. But never Proper vocal conversations.

Vance Hopper
*You guys met at a local arcade, you were with your brother you and him were taking turns playing space invaders. (I am obsessed with that game..)

This guy was super notorious for MASSIVE fights. Just about everyone was scared of him, including you.. You KNEW he didn't give a shit about You, But You always found yourself coincidentally close to him. The arcade, Grab n' go, the field at school. You hated being around alot of people unless it's the arcade.

Y/n and their brother was as I said playing Arcade games. The main one being Space invaders, you lost and you and your brother got into a stupid lil argument, jokingly of course. But you shoved him playfully "you made me fumble! Asshole!" He was laughing you were laughing you guys didn't even realise you accidentally Shoved him into Vance. Vance tensed up and froze for a minute before turning to your brother and FLIPPING. HIS. LID. "YOU FUCKER, YOU FUCKED UP MY GAME." He was about to beat the ever loving shit out of your dear brother, when you interjected "No! I'm sorry it was my fault I shoved him!" Vance let go of said brother and turned to you, cowering away you held out your hand to him. He looked down and noticed the few tokens you had been trying to give to him. He took them and left.

Billy showalter
*You and Billy met during a little puppy playtime.

You were on a walk with your dog, Lucy, you were doing a little Sport training with her. Making her tuck between your legs, spin around, speaking, playing fetch all sorts.
While you were doing an obedience training another very cute dog came over, usually you'd be very weary of other dogs but you knew this one, it was the dog of the cute paperboy, you've had a few puppy playmates a few times.

You gasped seeing it approach but hearing the boy yell out the goldens name you calmed down. "Rover! Come here! Dammit." He runs up to you constantly apologizing. "I'm really sorry, he's normally really good- well you'd know, you know us.." He was smiling nervously and scratching the back of his neck. You two then sat down with the pups and had a small conversation before walking home together.