Your first kiss.

Finney Blake

You and Finney were on a nice little date, it was a 3 week 'anniversary' of You two dating, you were star gazing together.. well you were supposed to be Gazing at the stars but you were staring at each other. Finn leaned in and you met him halfway.

Once you both pulled apart you both started Laughing laying closer together and holding hands.

Robin Arellano

You and Robin were play fighting in his living room, he accidently hit you a bit harder than her meant to, not hard enough to cause a mark or make you cry, but you froze for a minute, he kept apologising, you kept telling him it was fine, accidents happen.

You both just kinda zoned out staring at eachother, when you both just went in for a sweet little kiss.

Vance hopper

You and Vance were at Grab n Go, he was playing the Pinball machine, as usual, while another one of his little Mates were stood to his left casting a bag of chips, you were getting drinks for you and Vance, some guy you know from school came up to you and started flirting very openly, and loudly. You didn't even notice he was flirting cause you're not too used to being flirted with.

Vance hears you give a nervous chuckle at a very direct flirt causing him to shift his focus from the machine to you, he was not happy seeing this guy flirting with you. He stormed over to you putting his arm around your waist. "What's going on?" His sudden appearance made you jump but you noticed the guy frown looking between you and V. "Sorry man, didn't know she was yours." The guy put his hands up in a defensive manner. "Yea. WELL, they are." Then he moved to being in front of you and very aggressively kissed you causing the guy to walk off.

Bruce Yamada

It was Bruce's Big game and you were there to cheer him on, "COME ON BRUCE! YOU GOT THISSS!" He loved when you'd support him when you can, he knows you don't really like big events, but he loves that you try for him.

Anywaysss he's playing, you're cheering, the crowds cheering, pitchers pitching, Bruce is batting. He hits the ball sending it FLYING, and soon as he hears the bat hit the ball he's running right to home base as quick as he can, everyone's cheering him. He's happy, his team's happy, the crowds happy. Once Bruce is allowed to head off from his group shaking hands with all the other team and whatever, he runs into the crowd to find you. Once he does you basically tackle hug him and congratulate him, "well done Bruce! I'm so proud of you!" He's smiles and Pulls out of the hug and gives you a light excited peck of the lips.

Billy Showalter

This guys sweet. Too sweet he's also very anxious. You two were and the ice cream place, talk, joking, having fun! When he pauses for a second, "Billy? You alright?" You bring him out of his trance "what- oh uhh yea.." And off he goes again, in some sort of trance, you ask him again. That's when he kinda just leans in for a kiss, connecting in a kiss, once he realises you may not have wanted one he panics a little, "oh I'm sorry, I didn't consider your feeling on that" you assure him its ok and give him a simple sweet peck on the lips back.