Halloween with the Ghost boys..

Finney Blake

You and Finney were planning on going Trick or Treating with Gwen and Robin, you all had fun, you scared each Other at some points, and scared some other kids too. Well you gwen and Robin did Finn just watched you guys.

After you all got tired you all decided to have a sleepover at Robins, of course making sure Finn and Gwen called their dad to let him know. You all watched horror movies and you and Finn were cuddling while gwen and robing Sat on the other couch.

Robin Arellano

You and Robin went Trick or Treating for a few hours, once your candy bags were full you went back home to robins.

"Hey? Wanna watch a movie?" He sat next to you on the couch, arms around your shoulder. You leaned onto his shoulders, "yea.. why not? What do you wanna watch?"
You guys eventually pick out a movie, that movie being Halloween, obviously.

You got blankets, pillows and cuddled up in a pile on the couch watching the movie jumping at some of the 'Jumpscares'.

Vance Hopper

DUDDEEEEEE, this man has been scaring kids everyday of the year, you think he's gonna stop on Halloween? No. He loves Halloween, he's been planning different ways to scare kids, you, anyone he sees practically.

You wanted to go Trick or treating, he didn't, but he did scare kids to get candy from them. It upset you a little, but oh well.

Bruce Yamada

Bruce's family was throwing a Halloween party, mostly cause of Amy, it was pretty cool! There was really cool decorations, a whole assortment of different decorated foods, Apple bobbing, fun little games, sodas, it was awesome, a LOT of the party were kids Amy's age and their parents, some yours and Bruce's age too.

You and bruce took part in the silly little part games, pin the tail on the donkey (Halloween edition), hide and seek, costume competitions, Apple bobbing, all sorts.

Billy Showalter

Ok this guy isn't the biggest fan on Halloween.. He loves the dressing up, and getting free candy, but he didn't like people scaring him too much.

You guys were walking to the next block to do more trick or treating when kids jump out at him while screaming, causing him to scream out of shock, he got really embarrassed, he would look at you, you kept on teasing him about it. He ended up being quite shaken about it you to keep reassuring him, even held his hand at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY I HAVE A PLANNED CHAPTER FOR HALLOWEEN, I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT!!