Your First date and asking you out out..

Finney Blake
Finn finally asked you out, or well Gwen did for him. You guys were gonna go on a late night Picnic. 2 torches and a lantern to light up the picnic Blanket, you brought little cupcakes in a box, some sandwiches, strawberries, all sorts or little picnic stuffs.

"This is really nice Finn. The stars are so pretty."  You smiled over at him, he was already staring at you, "yea.. The stars." Randomly her come up with a random Space facts.. it's pretty interesting to say the least you enjoyed listening.

Robin Arellano
Robin didn't care he just walked up to you and asked you out. He took you out to the Diner, sooo that's where you went, you guys ordered a fry sharer portion, and 2 milkshakes and a burger each.

You guys just had you're usual geeky teenage date. After food you went for a walk together, he thought it'd be pretty nice to chill out for a bit going on the swings on the local Park. How nice? You guys started talking and laughing, sharing opinions.

Bruce Yamada
Bruce Yamada..  The popular Baseball playing in north Denver. One of the best players of his team. Of course you didn't know him very well, you'd only exchanged small glances.. well anyway you always go to his games to support his team, he must be noticed you a few times cause you cause him looking in your direction but who knows.

Half way through his game he was Batting and you could see he was a little nervous, you knew he could do it, he looked around at all the crowd cheering him on, you stood to also call out "COME ON BRUCE!! YOU GOT THIS!" You felt a little outta place but You wanted to try give a boost of confidence among the other people egging Bruce on. He seemed to get a bit distracted by your yelling causing him to shoot his head in your direction smile and positioning himself to Bat.

Strike 1.
Strike 2..
HIT!
After the game he went around congratulating all other players and meeting up with his team before going into the crowd with his new found confidence, he looked around to try and find you. When he did he asked if you'd wanna join him at the Diner for a little while, you of course agreed. It was pretty nice!

Vance Hopper
Vance didn't ask you out. You just so happened to be where he was, Grab n Go. You got curious and made it a point to not actually touch or talk to him. After getting your drink and you actually got him a drink too, just to be nice, after paying you went to watch Vance play. Won't lie you got kinda distracted by his face, he had a SUPER pretty side profile. Even his hair was gorgeous. He interrupted your thoughts with a glare and harsh tone "The fuck you starin' at." You jumped and apologised, you held out the drink you got for him. "Drink?" He glared up at you again, he of course beat his high score after another 10-20 minutes, he snatched the drink from you, when he was done he went to walk off, you interrupting his walk. "Hey wait. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the Diner with Me? I'll pay for your food!" She gave you a weird look but agreed in his own way.

Walking to the door about to walk out he opened the door as if about to leave but held it open, he made an agressive ushering motion and looking towards you.. After this date he would go to Grab n Go and hope to see you and every time you saw each other since, you'd always buy him a drink.

Billy Showalter
You and Billy. Billy and you. You two were very close because of your dogs. You decided to go for a walk in the park. The two of you, Lucy and Rover.

It was really sweet there was a little Cafè not far, they both went, you went to order for the both of you while Billy sat with the dogs. You got Ice cream and some MilkshakesAfter the milkshakes and Ice cream you went back to walk but this time around the streets. You were holding hands and all. It was super sweet..