Chapter 3

Moon spent the next few days doing subtle research. She didn't know anything about these ghost and if they were going to haunt her for the rest of eternity, she needed to be prepared. As she looked on her computer, she only came across one thing.

One website called, Mysterious Events, contained some info. The man who made it was called Changbai Wolf and his report on this was a little odd, making Moon shudder.

Changbai Wolf: 

The Ghosts of Guilt are a roaming group of three groups who visit certain people, showing them their pasts and trying to change their way of life. They usually come at night and only visit the most evil of people.

The Ghost of Regret is the first of the three. She is a ghost who will show the person their pasts and humiliation. Her specialty gets the person ready for the more frivolous challenges and horrid moments the person will soon face.

It is said that the Ghost of Regret was once a human as well. She had a person she once liked and turned him down for personal reasons, soon regretting it. She uses this passion to work her magic.

Next is the Ghost of Consequence. He was a once bad dragon who was taken out, but caused a lot of future pain. It is said that this helps him work, showing the dragons the consequences of their actions. Most say he is the scariest of the three, even though he never tries to be.

Lastly is the Ghost of Rage. She was never human and used to be a happier spirit until her sister fell in love and her partner killed her. This ghost sought out revenge for years until she found the culprit. She got rid of him, but was changed and her old self was gone for eternity! She now roams with her other ghost comrades and helps in showing people the horrible walking souls of their former friends or other while yelling the whole time.

These ghosts are not ones to be messed with and can get people riled up. It is a good idea to avoid bad ideas at all cost or be aware of the new nightmares you will soon encounter!

This article gave Moon the creeps about what she would do to get away from these horrible creatures. Could she somehow change the past so none of this would have ever happened? Could she convince them to leave her alone and let her mourn in peace? Could she get away from them?

The thought of eternal fear was not something she liked. How could she ever leave the past behind her?

Sorry ghost but sometimes the past is meant to be left behind!

Moon collapsed onto her bed and drifted into a deep sleep. Maybe all of this nonsense would be resolved by morning. If not, then she would do it herself and no one in the world would stop her!  She had to fix this!