Emotional Turmoil

There was a complete silence while they were returning after the party. Arjun was driving the car without any emotions on his face. Sadhana was stealing glances on and off. But he didn't even look at her. She was really confused on the Arjun's behaviour.

'Ennachu ivarukku.. partyla nalla thaane irunthaaru. Nalla thaane pesitu irunthaaru. Ippo ennachu?' She thought to herself. She was very much concerned about him.

'Arjuney.. enna Achu. Yen dull ah irukinga. Udambu ethavathu seriliya?' She asked worriedly. He just responded 'onnu illa'.

She was not convinced by his answer. She felt very different in his behaviour. But didn't want to assume things. So she brushed off her thoughts thinking that he might be tired. Still she want to bring him in his usual self. So she decided to have a usual fun talk with him.

'Unakku paada theriyumnu yen enkitta sollala?' he asked all of a sudden.

'Neenga kekave illiye' she chuckled but he didn't turn to her.

'Arjuneyy.. inniki naan epdi padinen neenga sollave illiye?' she asked him expectantly.

'hmm... nalla paadne' he just said with emotionless face which hurted sadhana as she expected that he would appreciate for her singing. She again took it easy.

'ungalukku pudichi irunthucha?' she again asked trying to get the answer that she expect. But to her luck, he just hummed in response.

She didn't want to talk about this topic. But she tried to ease the situation. She turned on the FM, to make his situation worse, the same song that she sang was played. Hearing that she got excited but he got annoyed..

'Hey arjuneyy..athe songuh.. semma la' she said and vibed the same song by humming which made him get frustrated. He turned off the radio.

'Ennachu arjuneyy'.. super song..yen off panninga' she asked him. He controlled his emotions.

'headache ah irukku sadhana..please. athu thaan off panen' he said as softly as he can.

'Oh ok arjuneyy.. don't worry. Naama veetuku ponathuku aparam balm thechi vitta seri ayidum' her voice showed a genuine motherly care which he didn't miss to notice but at the same time he couldn't express the emotional turmoil that he is feeling right now.

'ok ungalukku headache theriyama irukka..naan pesite varen' she said and continued with her usual cute talks which he was not in the position to listen as he was not emotionally stable which made his frustration reached to the peak that made him to shout.

'Sadhana.. will you please stop talking for sometime for god sake' he shouted and made a sudden break which made her to startle.

'eppo paathalum niruthaama pesite irupiya.. oru thadava sonna puriyatha.. Eppo paaru noi noi nu'. Her eyes brimmed with tears and her lips trembled looking this side of Arjun.

'Arjuney..Naan..' she tried to talk 'podhum niruthu...eppaparu imsa pannitu' he again got annoyed to her.

There prevailed the dead silence inside the car after that. Her eyes constantly shedding tears. Arjun noticed this. He felt bad for shouting her. But he couldn't control his emotions.
When he decided to move on from his past, a sudden whirlpool that made him to swirl between the past love and the present life through the voice that sang by sadhana which made his emotions turn upside down. They both reached their apartment with lots of confusion with each other.

Arjun straight away went to another room and went to refresh. Sadhana didn't utter a word. She went to the room to change. She sat on the bad, her eyes had tears. She couldn't understand his behaviour.

'enna achu ivarukku.. yen ipdi behave panraru..yamini sonna maari did he married just for the sake of his parents? Didn't he like me singing. Ellarum sonna maari does he feel disgusted of my voice. Is he regretting this relationship with me? Why God.. why is it happening to me? Why do he care for me?' she had chain of thoughts that made her to think the worst case scenarios.

Few minutes later, she got up and refreshed herself and changed into PJ's. She opened the door. Arjun came inside the room to apologise to her but she stopped him

'Purithu arjun..Naan thaan ungakitta advantage eduthukitten nenaikraren. I am sorry Arjun its my fault. I will not disturb you.' she said in a very trembling voice and gave him the balm 'Head achenu sonneninga.. Apply this.. you will feel better.' she didn't fail to care for him even though she was having a strom inside her and went to sleep.

Arjun took his laptop and before going out of the room he said 'enakku konjam Vela irukku sadhana. Naan thoonga time aagum. You sleep' he said but she did not turn to him. Arjun went to another room to work. But he couldn't work. Instead he started to sob.

'Sorry sadhana..I know am hurting you. Ennala en past marakka mudila. Same time ennala unkitta close aagama irukavum mudila. I am oscillating between my past and present. Things which I want to forget got up in front of me through this evening. Please give me sometime' he spoke to himself.

Sleep is far away for both the souls. That night was a nightmare for both the souls.

Please vote and comment your opinions

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼