His Treatment

The next day Arjun started to resume to the office after returning from London. He had a hectic schedule so he had to leave for the office early. So he did not want to disturb Sadhana who was in deep sleep. He placed a sticky note on the side table and kissed her forehead and left for the office.

Sadhana woke from her sleep and saw the sticky note on the night stand.

'Good morning Sadhu ma..I need to leave to office early. So couldn't be by your side when you wake up. breakfast and lunch is ready. Have it without fail. Will return soon in the evening. Miss me till then :)'

Sadhana smiled looking at the message. 'ivara...' she nodded her head.

Sadhana did her morning chores and was chatting with her mother in law for sometime. She had lunch in the afternoon. She went to purchase groceries and completed the household works. She was somewhat busy for the day. She was eagerly expecting Arjun in the evening.

She heard the ring of the door bell. She chirpilyily jumped and opened the door to find Arjun standing with smile on his face.

They both hugged eachother. After the usual banter and blushing they had dinner and they were getting ready to sleep.

Arjun was setting his hair standing in front of the mirror. She was lying on the bed. He saw her and came smiling to her. When Arjun lied on the bed. Sadhana came near him and hugged him on his chest. He was tracing her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

'Sadhana ma..' he called her.

'Sollunga Arjuneyy..' She replied to him.

'Namma paati thaatha sonnathu yen naama try panna koodathu?' he asked her.

'Ennathu?' he asked by knitting her eyebrows.

'Enna ma nee...Athukulla maranthutiya..athuthaan..thaathavum paatiyum kollu perano pethiyo venumnu sonnangalae' he said with a teasing smile on his lips.

Sadhana Jerked from her place and looked at him shocked. He was trying to tease her to the core.

'Enna ma...naama athukaana process start pannavendaama?' he said with a wink.

A sudden fear crepted in her. she didn't know how to react.

'N..Naan..poi thanni kudichitu varen' she said and left the room making Arjun chuckled at the disappearing figure.

Arjun came out from the room as he couldn't find Sadhana even after 10 minutes. She was standing on the balcony and thinking deeply.

He went near her and hugged herfrom the back and placed his face on her shoulder.

'Oiee..Enna inga ninutu irukka?' He asked her.

'O..Onnum illa...' she stammered.

'Appo..vaa..thoongalam' he said her.

'Hmm..' she was hesitant to go. He understood her. Arjun turned Sadhana to face him.

'Sadhana ma..Enna paaru' he lifted her chin to face him.

'Ennaku theriyum..un manasula enna irukkunu' he said which made her shock.

'Inga paaru ma..naan unna summa tease pannen..avlo thaan...naama ippo thaan namma love confess panni irukom. I want to love you so madly and be craze on you. I don't want to rush to our next phase of our life. Athukellam neraiya time irukku' he said by cupping her cheeks.

She felt blessed to get such an understanding husband. She had tears in her eyes. Arjun wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

'Ippo athapathilaam yosikaatha..ok va?' he asked for which she nodded smiling with her tears.