One

"Wake her up." Rebekah says pointing at the casket beside hers.

"You know the answer."

"Because you are protecting her. No, the girl has never gotten the chance to live her life because you dagger her so she can be protected. It's not fair to Cecilia."

Klaus sighed as he walked to the casket. Stefan wonder who it was that Rebekah was talking about. He walked over and saw a really beautiful blonde laying asleep. Klaus noticed the way Stefan stared at his little sister as Rebekah wasn't too happy with the way he looked, but was shocked when he leaned in and kissed her sister. "Why is he..."

"Because, Cecilia's mate is the rippah himself." He says as Stefan pulled away. "If I knew you were it back then, I would have woken her up sooner."

Rebekah started searching for something Klaus needed. "Where's my necklace?"
~~~
At the shop, Stefan wasn't listening to Rebekah as he was looking at the room that held Cecilia. The girl he wants to know. He heard humming as he took a sip of his champagne. "So, how do I look?" She asked them.

"Beautiful." Rebekah says smiling as she walked over to her. "As always."

"Rebekah, you are beautiful too." She says. "I love you."

Rebekah couldn't be jealous of her sister and the way Stefan stares. Cecilia always was the sweetheart and Rebekah couldn't deny loving her sister. "I love you."

Stefan watched as Cecilia walked over to him. None of them noticed Katherine watching them. She was pissed that Stefan was staring at the unknown blonde. She grabbed his glass and took a sip causing Stefan to pull her into his lap as she laughed at the sudden move. "Klaus, when are you going to wake the others?"

"When the time is right, baby sister?"

Cecilia looked at her sister who shrugged as she wished for the same thing. Stefan noticed the look on her face and knew. "Cecilia, why don't you come with me to the bar that Klaus is going to. I would like to know you better."

Cecilia nodded as she grabbed his hand and looked at her brother. "Lead the way, Klaus."
~~~
At Gloria's, Stefan was dancing with Cecilia making her smile. Rebekah smiled at how happy her sister was and can't wait for her to find love. Even though she's a bit jealous of her sister, but that can't be helped. Cecilia found someone. She couldn't wait to find someone to love like that. Stefan dipped the blonde when she saw a guy. "We have a guest."

Stefan looked to see his brother who stared at him shocked. "Baby, I will be right back."

Cecilia looked at him and brought him into a kiss. "Tell me what is going on when you come back."

"Always."
~~~
Arriving at the warehouse, Cecilia was laughing at what Stefan told her. "Oh my god."

"Hey! Gloria's dead."

"Oh. Why?'

Stefan knew that he had to tell them for the sake of his mate. "Elena is alive." He tells them causing them to look at him. "I was staying quiet because I cared for her, but now, I don't. She faked her death so your hybrids wouldn't work."

Klaus glared causing Cecilia to stand in front of him. "Do it and I will be the first one to kill the all mighty hybrid because you ain't the only one." Stefan looked at her confused. "He decided to be honest because of me."

"It's true. Meeting Cecilia, I knew I had to tell you now." He says. "Anything for Cecilia."

Klaus looked at his sisters and back to Stefan. "Let's go to Mystic Falls."